Random Thoughts....

I know Hollywood is bullshit, but why is Tom Cruise speaking English with an American accent whilst playing a Nazi?
Because this is what it would sound like when big name actors speak with accents that they can't actually do.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LJw6PAi5Q8[/YOUTUBE]

So, two interesting events happened today. While going to church, I spotted not 500 feet from my house a fox, which is a bit of a rarity. It was very small and had a puffy tail, to put it simply. Since moving here four years ago, this is the first one I have seen, even though I live in the Fox Valley area. :?

Leaving church, I was driving through the lot when off to my side, a man is yelling "HEY!! HEEYYY!!!" at me. I stop and roll down the window. Before service, he noticed my car has "The Last Open Road" decals on it, so he was telling me that he and the Pastor are working on building a Triumph TR4 for racing.

Really! :think: Well, this is kicks open a big door of opportunity to go to race events, help wrench on cars, take action photos...This spring and summer might be quite fun and adventurous.

So, two interesting events happened today. While going to church, I spotted not 500 feet from my house a fox, which is a bit of a rarity. It was very small and had a puffy tail, to put it simply. Since moving here four years ago, this is the first one I have seen, even though I live in the Fox Valley area. :?

Leaving church, I was driving through the lot when off to my side, a man is yelling "HEY!! HEEYYY!!!" at me. I stop and roll down the window. Before service, he noticed my car has "The Last Open Road" decals on it, so he was telling me that he and the Pastor are working on building a Triumph TR4 for racing.

Really! :think: Well, this is kicks open a big door of opportunity to go to race events, help wrench on cars, take action photos...This spring and summer might be quite fun and adventurous.

That is awesome. That sounds like when I found out the principal of my catholic high school drove a fire engine red Triumph TR6.

I'm so excited
I just can't hide it. ...

Off to the states on the 1st. Feb for two weeks, just filled in my VISA Waver form and got an OK as I am not going to infect the country, blow anyone up nor have I got Moral Turpitude. ...

Florida here I (and 2 x Miss Cobol74s) come.

The Mrs Cobol74 and my son have made other arrangements.

I'm so excited
I just can't hide it. ...

Off to the states on the 1st. Feb for two weeks, just filled in my VISA Waver form and got an OK as I am not going to infect the country, blow anyone up nor have I got Moral Turpitude. ...

Florida here I (and 2 x Miss Cobol74s) come.

The Mrs Cobol74 and my son have made other arrangements.

Where in Florida?

Have fun Cobol, I enjoyed Anaheim when I was there and I can only assume it's a similar experience in Florida :p

In these forums there are many fucking shitholes lurking and not appreciating others' work. Even if these fuckfaced people don't like it, they can just shut their mother's ass up.

I just wanna say FUCK YOU and I'm not interested in what you idiots say.

Thank you.

I'm going through a Homer_Bart right now, so I thought I'd quote his wisdom.

Don't worry. I didn't say I am homer_bart.

The "embedding disabled by request" was very soothing, though. :lol:

Saw the boy again today. didn't want to leave. :cry: I put on my best pathetic pouty face but he still said no. Oh well, he had homework to do. I'd have been a bother.

Did my best to cling lots, though. As he said, "If you are a Klingon, then I am Captain Kirk. Klingons don't like Captain Kirk."

"But some of them did, though."

"No, they either wanted to kill him or didn't care because they had something to gain from him."

"But...still, there were some Klingons who didn't hate Kirk."

"-sigh- Yes, but you see, most of them did. Generally Klingons just don't like him and wanted him dead or wanted a war."

"Fine..."

"Or you're a tumor."

"A tumor?"

"Yes. I thought I'd live to see 20 but I guess not..."

":lol: No, I'm not cancerous."

"Tumors are cancerous. They kill."

"Not benign ones!"

"Yes, yes they do. They all can cause death."

"But then I'm a benign tumor, not a malignant one. I'm not deadly."

"When you're crushing an artery you are!"

Yes. This is how most of our conversations go. That was one of them we had today while walking outside on the college campus. It was cold and I was clinging to him for warmth. :)

Its kind of hard to believe how I went from the shy, emo little girl who stayed in the corner, never spoke and wouldn't let people touch her to the loud, out-there kind of girl who's always hugging and being all in people's spaces...

Is this a bad pickup line? "Can I be your lady?" I've been watching a Styx DVD since I got home and I thought of that during the song "Lady". Look up the lyrics and you'll see why. :p

^I have no idea what you just said. :? :p

Did you express your feelings about said guy to him?

I tried. I wrote a note and stuffed it into his CD case. In short, I failed.

I intend to try again. Eventually.

Although I get the feeling that he knows anyway, but he just isn't saying or doing anything about it. he's just as....we'll say, "emotionally screwed up" as I am. Long story...