Series 12 of Top Gear Start Date?

I'd rather watch it on my TV than my computer a few days later. Thanks!
You could also pick up an s-video cable and hook up your computer to TV, providing your graphics card has an s-video port.

BBC: Canada does the same thing. We're actually done Season 11, now. (Finally, Baby Jesus)--and as I'm watching with my dad, I can't help but go: "Right, so, before this they had the news segment, talked about x and y, and the music originally with this, during that shot....there. They changed it!"

It's horrible. :(

I was doing this exact same thing with mum the other day, during their TG Thanksgiving Marathon. The worst one was the Africa episode. They took almost everything that was good about the music and comradery and TORE IT OUT.

BBC Canada is the devil.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's from Jezza's new DVD "Thriller", a trailer for which can be viewed at the new Top Gear UK website.

Yes I'm aware the Routemaster is from Thriller and looks fantastic, as does blowing up of the speed cameras.
At the bottom of the article it says

'Top Gear will return for a new series on BBC2 on November 2, culminating in a Christmas special, the contents of which are a closely guarded secret.

So I'm guessing unless the Express are making it up, there may just be a Christmas special.

The trailer for the programme looks stunning.

Has anybody seen the teaser advert for Series 12 on BBC? Looks quite good. Does anybody know anything about the Trucks they seem to be racing around?

Saw the trailer yesterday... I'm surprised that those who have seen it, haven't mentioned the small matter of Stig driving a Veyron on the Top Gear track.

It's a very short trailer, but it does look promising. I found myself smiling and feeling excited at the end. Men: we never grow up. :p