So, what'd everyone get?

$100 visa gift card, $35 Best Buy gift card, a Henckels knife set w/wood block (I need to exchange ti...the block is finished in black, and it chips really easily. My mom made me some of her pudding cookies, two fleece throws and...well...there' no way I could describe it...
b5206b39.jpg
0ab9c7d0.jpg
de182b73.jpg
eaab7b72.jpg
d2c31168.jpg

I get my sense of humor from my mom.

those things look well cool!

My inventory thus far, is as follows:

Barnes & Nobles gift card

Money for an ABATE advanced riders course

Mountain Hardwear fleece jacket, North Face is too yuppie

"Vanishing Point," which is vastly overated, 'cept for the naked motorcycle chick

"U2 Live from Boston"

"Commercial Arts," magazine subscription

"The Driver," by Alex Roy. Very good book, recommend to any car enthusiast

"Absolut Sequel"

a bottle of Fat Bastard Shiraz

Add this to my list. It arrived very late from M&S.

41hqzaw4YgL._SX280_SH35_.jpg

Great fun!

Oh yeah, Liz and I have one each! :p

8gb iPhone, 360 Pro, and an awesome clock from my g/f are the highlights on my list.

I got a few stocking-stuffer style presents like chocolate and alcohol and FHM - You know, the usual.

I also got a Louisville Slugger which I plan to use for home defence.

But most of the gift-giving money was spent on these:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/01/04/P1010094.JPG

$300 for a full set in good condition seems reasonable. I took this photo right after I cleaned them all. I thought I took another photo with all four of them in frame but I don't see it here... Ah well, I'm sure you all know what these wheels look like because they're dead common. They were available from the late 60's right through to the late 80's and were fitted to most S-Classes during that time... except mine. :rolleyes:

I'm getting them fitted to my new old Benz this Monday. I'll take some pics of the car before and after.

(my new old Benz:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/01/04/P1010095.JPG )

I see your dell and raise you... a dell.

dell_xps_710-h2c.jpg

This beast ^ was for me and my brother, who did well in his exams.

I bought one of these to go with too :)

logitech-g9-review-34-view.jpg

I got the best gift ever.

After eating pizza and other bland foods in school for nearly 6 months, I got delicious fucking home cooked food.

Best...present... ever