The Android thread

Which might mean it will work with a net10 sim card, allowing you to have unlimited everything for $50/mo.

Net10 uses AT&T's network, along with TracFone and "Straight Talk"

Wikipedia lied?!

Same here, if it is in good condition I am interested. Shipping won't be that much I guess.

I only used it for about 6 months, and it comes with a USB Cable and wall adapter.

Hmmm, I need to look if that would be compatible with the SIM cards and 3G frequencies we have here.

Dang, I need a second version. Since you said it?s the T-Mobile version, I think 850MHz is a no go.

It would work for me which is nice. Do you have pictures? I also need to find out about shipping and then justify to myself buying one next to my Desire.
I'll PM you some pics when I get home. :)

Dang, I need a second version. Since you said it?s the T-Mobile version, I think 850MHz is a no go.

Maybe I should sell you mine and get a Captivate.

They were always unlocked. Everything else can be found at wiki. You need 900 & 1800 gsm and 2100 3G which all versions of the N1 have.

Because I'd have to switch over to the new shitty data plan.

It would work for me which is nice. Do you have pictures? I also need to find out about shipping and then justify to myself buying one next to my Desire.

abTU3.jpg

LtdVR.jpg

And just because I can, all three Android phones in my possession right now. The size difference is immense!
DRLKl.jpg

Hasn't it already been released/leaked on the XDA forums?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=617

Yeah i know, but eh too lazy to go thru that process, rather wait for it to come from the carrier...

... UNLESS a dev cracked the bootloader and loaded Froyo. Dunno about the MT thing [people say SE disabled the driver] even if it were to be, has to be done by a dev as SE would probably not do it.

Can someone explain to me why so many people hate HTC Sense?

Finally rooted my HTC legend. Flashed the Azure ROM on it straight away. It's much snappier than the original HTC rom (which wasn't bad me thinks), but it overall azure feels better.

I've really only heard of people liking Sense, though many also prefer a more vanilla ROM as it's going to be a bit snappier and allow more customization.

Perhaps because it isn't that necessary? It was on Windows Mobile and HTC carried it over, but Android doesn't need it per se.

I don't hate it, but I don't need or want it on Android. Its biggest attraction seems to be the social networking stuff that I don't need.

I also think vanilla looks better than Sense in many ways. I prefer the white slider to the black, I prefer the 3D app drawer to the flat one used by HTC, I prefer the stock browser to the one provided by HTC... you get the idea. :p