The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

eb0a476dd668212d443b68dfc8ad4b754dd8534e.png

0d8d6ba06d2e0bf6fa57884f9940f5584de8f5df.jpeg

This is so me every guy in the whole world. Always.

Srsly if you're a guy and have a choice between steaming hot girl at the register or old smelly lady/dude, is there even a thinking process involved?

Srsly if you're a guy and have a choice between steaming hot girl at the register or old smelly lady/dude, is there even a thinking process involved?

I go by shortest line, which is the self-checkout because the annoyingly conservative population around here doesn't really trust them and so won't go near them.

<3 self checkout, especially in combination with one of these:
3686470804_17992c6131_z_d.jpg

i never go into the self-checkout lane. i already have a job. i'm not doing theirs too.

I couldn't care less who the cashier is. I just pick the shortest line.

i never go into the self-checkout lane. i already have a job. i'm not doing theirs too.

I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.

No shit, I hate those things. I have never gone through one of them without some sort of problem that resulted in calling over the person babysitting the self checkouts. And they are ussually already helping somebody else.

I love self check out. It makes buying those bulk packs of tissues and hand lotion way less awkward.

You know the security guys are laughing at you from the monitors, right?

I have never gone through one of them without some sort of problem that resulted in calling over the person babysitting the self checkouts. And they are ussually already helping somebody else.
Don't get me started on how those things are designed to cater to the dumbest common denominator.

those things are designed to cater to the dumbest common denominator.

All that does is lower the denominator.

Srsly, they're not that bad. Peolpe just don't know how to use them. I've checked myself out with more items in less time than the person next to me who had far less. I even had vegetables I had to find in the produce catalog; all their stuff had large barcodes.

I love self-checkout! In and out much quicker when I do it myself than waiting in line. If I have a lot of things I will use the normal checkout line, but if it's a small basket worth, self-checkout line it is!

Self checkout are more often than not bullshit, the ones in B&Q it's a 50/50 chance that something bad happens and the random idiot who's paid to stand there has to put their key in and make excuses for something. I once used a Boots one, were there was no carrier bags, not even the space to store bags. So I had to carry a drink and a bag of crisps to the exit, reciept in hand like a reverse shoplifter.