The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
You ever see something you needed but never knew you needed it until you saw it?

I present to you: The Christ The Redeemer brass knuckles buttplug with adjustable dual taco holders.

vybruwo4q5081.jpg
Ok maybe I shouldn't be thinking about this too much but how are you supposed to get the tacos if you've got your hands in the brass knuckles and you're holding it while its shoved up your ass? The taco holders are parallel to the buttplug when they should be orthogonal so that you can fuck yourself with it while having a taco. 2/10 bad design.

I'll just post the thread here. Start at the top with Sharon's original post, and scroll down (make sure to click the "load more images" button:

Sharon got more roasted than her pie

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
This is actually interesting. Because it essentially has to mean that the commute to work now begins when getting up in the morning, not when stepping out the front door - also for people not working from home.
If you get up to go to work, maybe. If you first have breakfast, no.

Completely unrelated, my usual habit is get up, go to laptop, turn on ... because every first start the keyboard won't work with the docking station, so I just let the bitlocker time out and a later second start will always work :LOL: work day started ✔️

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia Combi 1.0TSI DSG, Hyundai Kona 1.0
Ah my morning schedule is : get up, turn on laptop, brush teeth while all the vpn safety shit boots, log on, log on again but with the correct password. Then coffee then work

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
If you get up to go to work, maybe. If you first have breakfast, no.
If you have an accident on your way to the kitchen, you of course were actually on the way out the door to go to work. You know that, right? :p

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
2012 MX-5 Kuro PRHT, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
So based on that, does that mean that we can argue our main place of work is at home and claim expenses for driving in to the office? Even at weekends we haven't been able to claim that because it's just commuting.

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
So based on that, does that mean that we can argue our main place of work is at home and claim expenses for driving in to the office? Even at weekends we haven't been able to claim that because it's just commuting.
I'm doing the opposite - I'm claiming back part of my company car tax for _not_ driving to the office ... have been doing that for years though, now it's due to WFH, back then it was due to travelling to customer sites instead of going to my office.

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
Ok maybe I shouldn't be thinking about this too much but how are you supposed to get the tacos if you've got your hands in the brass knuckles and you're holding it while its shoved up your ass? The taco holders are parallel to the buttplug when they should be orthogonal so that you can fuck yourself with it while having a taco. 2/10 bad design.
The tacos aren't for you, they are for your guest/partner/dom.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them
Finally! Thanks and Yallelujah! :p

GRtak

Forum Addict

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
'03 Audi Allroad
I've always leaned towards "just stupid" for WIFIonICE.

When I first saw that I thought “aren’t we clever.” It’s cutesy and I’m happy they bother to be a little goofy.