the random fact game

random fact #e

Croissants aren't french at all. They were first made at the Austrian court to celebrate a vistory over the Moors.
randm fact #e v 1.1

When croissants are straight, it means they were made with butter and when they're curled in, they were make with margarine

Random fact #ii

Woman blink nearly twice as much as men

I know you said to avoid car facts, but this one is interesting.
Random fact #24:

Many automotive magazines (Road&Track included) once used piston speed (the fastest verticle speed a piston) as a measurement of performance. While one may think that Formula 1 cars would be on top as having the fastest pistons (with their high revving engines and such), it is actually the tyical NASCAR engine that comes out on top; with a longer stroke, the piston needs to move farther than in a F1 engine.

(I have the R&T issue with that article in it...just need to find it)

Random fact #69

It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.

Fact # 18
It is estimated that at any one time, 0.7% of the world's population are drunk. That is about 471.380.000 people (out of appr. 6.734.000.000)

Fact # 18
It is estimated that at any one time, 0.7% of the world's population are drunk. That is about 471.380.000 people (out of appr. 6.734.000.000)

Random fact #19

I am part of that minority tonight.

Random Fact # ?-1

A black eye is called a bilateral perorbital hematoma

Fact # 18

Fact #18.A

0.7% of 6,734,000,000 is 47,138,000. What you quoted was actually 7%. Still a lot of people...

Fact # x=?

The following statement is false

The previous statement is true

Random Fact # elevendy billion:
If our sun were the size of a period on a sheet of paper (12 pt), the Milky Way would be the size of the continental United States.

Fact #0
The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.

Not me, takes me hours.

Fact stardate April 13th.... point 2:

The average human swallows 2 kgs of insects while sleeping throughout life.

Fact #59

22,000 checks will be deducted from the wrong bank accounts in the next hour.

Captain's random fact, stardate 23859.7

Because metal was scarce; the Oscars given out during World War II were made of plaster.

Fact number 24

The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.

Random Fact 127:

A dentist can't show their face on television.