The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

If other countries, like Germany, France, the UK or the US only screen people with severe symptoms, they will only report fewer cases as the (luckily vast) majority will go undetected or will pass as standard flu.

As an example: this

We're not going to screen anyone other than those who come in to hospitals.

The worry is not that people will die but that people will call in sick. The loss of productivity, loss of tourism, increased health insurance claims, could derail the economy.

The markets fell that's why the conference not for any health concerns.

This is wacko -

Trump's "Deep State" hit list

In reporting this story, I have been briefed on, or reviewed, memos and lists the president received since 2018 suggesting whom he should hire and fire. Most of these details have never been published.

• A well-connected network of conservative activists with close ties to Trump and top administration officials is quietly helping develop these "Never Trump"/pro-Trump lists, and some sent memos to Trump to shape his views, per sources with direct knowledge.
  • Members of this network include Ginni Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, and Republican Senate staffer Barbara Ledeen.
https://www.axios.com/trump-memos-deep-state-white-house-ce5be95f-2418-433d-b036-2bf41c9700c3.html

This is wacko2 -

The incredibly shoddy plot to smear Robert Mueller, explained

Mueller’s office has asked the FBI to investigate what happened.

The key people involved to some extent appear to be:
  • Jacob Wohl: a 20-year-old conservative who’s most famous for sending speedy sycophantic replies to Trump’s tweets and making implausible, factually dubious claims. He also ran some shady hedge funds.
  • Jack Burkman: a Republican lobbyist and conspiracy theorist who has repeatedly made false claims to have bombshell political information (such as a mystery witness proving DNC staffer Seth Rich was murdered by the government, or someone who would come forward accusing a member of Congress of sexual harassment).
https://www.vox.com/2018/10/30/18044110/robert-mueller-jacob-wohl-jack-burkman-surefire

This is wacko3 -

Mike Pompeo refuses to say coronavirus is not a hoax. @tedlieu : You can’t even say it’s not a hoax?

This is wacko4 -

The Trump administration repatriated infected Americans over the objections of the CDC. HHS then sent federal workers to interact with the infected population without adequate training or protection

Then those workers went out into the public with no monitoring or testing regime in place. And now the first US-contracted case has appeared right near one of the airforce bases where this all happened.

It's almost like putting a guy in charge of a pandemic response
  • Who doesn't believe in science
  • Because he didn't have anything else to do
  • Who's last response to an outbreak was to "pray it away"
is a bad idea or something.

Earlier in the week -

Trump stokes coronavirus conspiracy theory involving Rod Rosenstein’s sister

“This person running this agency, who does she donate to?” Limbaugh said during his syndicated show. “Well, her brother is Rod Rosenstein. I’m guessing, let me check. I need to double-check this, because what I’m seeing here is ‘Messonnier’s sister is Rod Rosenstein’ — unless Rosenstein’s had a sex-change operation, that can’t be right.”
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/26/trump-backers-coronavirus-conspiracy-117781

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/tr...racy-theory-involving-rod-rosensteins-sister/

One of Trump's former aids was on NPR at CPAC yesterday claiming that Coronavirus was the result of Chinese bioweapons testing - a conspiracy theory that's been debunked.

EDIT: GOP Representatives storm out of closed-door briefing following criticism of Trumps Coronavirus response.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/28/house-coronavirus-trump-response-118121

I guess they would prefer everyone agree that Trump is wearing the very finest clothes in the land.

Last edited:
On funny note...

Attachments

• E7521EC5-376F-4811-B59D-CD7FAAFE2CE2.jpeg
    E7521EC5-376F-4811-B59D-CD7FAAFE2CE2.jpeg
    665.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
The worry is not that people will die but that people will call in sick. The loss of productivity, loss of tourism, increased health insurance claims, could derail the economy.

If Covid-19 does in the US what it did in China, you will see your economy derailed anyway.

China choose to take the hit to its economy in order to stop the virus from getting too out of control. If they had used the same approach from the get go, the hit would have been reduced.

New Yorker front cover

If Covid-19 does in the US what it did in China, you will see your economy derailed anyway.

China choose to take the hit to its economy in order to stop the virus from getting too out of control. If they had used the same approach from the get go, the hit would have been reduced.

Well remember 1) A number will die that had not been diagnosed 2) It's a Democrat hoax 3) Mike Pence 4) Trumpcare is getting started for active and retired military 5) Jesus 6) Maybe they had it coming 7) Did I say it's the Democrats 8) The best people

BEST BRAIN

Gaffe or outright lie? I think the latter.

^ I believe that's because just saying numbers makes his base believe he's smart and "doing economy". "Such great numbers 12 , look the Democrats aren't going to give you this but.... 16... Oh; I know, I know, they say "oh Mr President don't you think we should have a press conference" and I say "with the fake news media? no come on, get out of here, NO! Noooo! My people can handle it" can you handle it... 18"