These Things We Love

Waking up at 6am thinking it's still Thursday, then realizes it's Saturday and go back to sleep with the biggest smile in your face, ever.

My current job. Although the pay is temporary and the commute is 35 min. each way, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

My small circle of friends. Wish we got to hang out more.

You all. Seriously, I'm not going to lie, I visited often and lurked thinking that somehow, I wasn't "cool" enough to fit in here. I wish I joined sooner. Not only that but I've been given some of the best advice I've ever gotten from here. Thank you all, for minding my eccentricities, and rambling. I appreciate it more than you could ever know. :)

Going for my morning run and having it be a perfect 52 degrees, just crisp enough to keep me cool and warm enough to run without cold gear. Also it being slightly foggy and getting to see the trail I cut in the fog.

Perfect start to my morning.

Not having work, also a little thing called exam block.

When the amount of guacamole you have left perfectly matches the number of tortilla chips you have left! hell yeah!

Perfectly toasted bread, just the right amount of butter slathered on said toast; easily makes my day in the morning.

Mindfucks applied in the form of Doctor Who episodes.

Robot Unicorn Attack,

I am so addicted to this game right now, should be doing assignments but..uh well hehe

Chinese food. Specifically, San Franciscan Chinese food.

Oh and those little buns filled with pork and some other stuff I can't identify. 6 bucks for a large pair of those beats any $200 dinner in Monterrey in terms of belly happiness. I don't actually know what they are called but they are my single favorite item of food in the entire world. These things:

47135b17dbae32ce_m.jpg

OH MAH GOOOOOOOHHHHDDD!!!! want

Last edited:
Jokes about WW1 and WW2. Not because of Top Gear, mostly because of Black Adder - god I love this show!

Chinese food. Specifically, San Franciscan Chinese food.

Oh and those little buns filled with pork and some other stuff I can't identify. 6 bucks for a large pair of those beats any $200 dinner in Monterrey in terms of belly happiness. I don't actually know what they are called but they are my single favorite item of food in the entire world. These things:

47135b17dbae32ce_m.jpg

OH MAH GOOOOOOOHHHHDDD!!!! want

Mmm, headcrabs. Roughly phonetically they're called "cha shu bao", but everyone knows what you're talking about if you call them "barbeque pork buns". Any Chinatown worth its MSG will have some.

^I found some you could steam yourself but when I went back to Costco to get more they weren't carrying it.

Made me sad.

Asian markets should also have them in their frozen food sections. You're in California, they should be on every street corner.