Wacky Races - RACE THREAD

And FINISH!!!!

The Metro passes the finish line at about 150km/h with the engine still on neutral. And I've finished it! With a sodding 27 years old Austin! :D

Across the line!

Not the fastest, but surely the most stylish.

Last edited:
ALL RACERS REPORT TO YOUR NEAREST GRO?REICH EMBASSY IMMEDIATELY
YOUR OVERLORDS HAVE ORDERS FOR YOU​

I clicked reply as soon as the clock on cell phone ticked over to end time. Since cell phones get updated every few hours, I figured this was the most accurate. So in other words, whoever posted after I did, won.

Congratulations, darkshark0159!

^^NOO FFFAAAAAIIIIIRRR:p

(Wow, some controversy to finish off as well. What a race)

Last edited:
YAY WOOOOO HOOOOOO. ALL OF MY GLOATING PAID OFF!!!! :D :D :D

I figured Jayhawk would be a few seconds off, so I waited a wee bit before posting. You gotta learn da tricks! ;)

Oh, and I'll try and work on a poster later today.

I posted my finish when Wolfram|Alpha told me it was 19:00... Wonder if it uses its own clock or my system clock...

I'm lodging an official complaint on the basis that the race was fixed! We all know this "Jayhawk", if that's his real name, has thrown his lot in with Von Smythe. :p

Me: Maybe next time
Lara: Or not (Dials Mobile) Hey, yeah? I need you to do a Job for me, yeah nuke the place.

OT: According to my computer clock, I crossed exactly on the dot. There's really something wrong with the timing and we really gotta get an official timer next time round.

I also want to announce my retirement of the Wacky Races coordinator. Send me a PM telling me why you should be that person, and I will pick appropriately to carry on the torch.

It has been fun, everyone! :)