The Stig: Where's STIG

Oh man I need this book in my life!

But first, I need to procure moneys!

*Eric Cartman voice*

I have got to get this book.

ETA: the cover is EPIC. My first thought was actually "what the hell is a cow carcass doing on top of a car?" until I remembered the Southern US road trip. My second thought was "what if little kids are going to ask their parents what man love is and why it rules OK?"

Last edited:
Getting this. And it comes out on my birthday!!!!!

Birthday monies idea #1.....

Also, does anybody have any higher res pics of the cover and the sample page? They are both miniscule on my monitor (17" and 1920x1200 FTL sometimes)

Also, does anybody have any higher res pics of the cover and the sample page? They are both miniscule on my monitor (17" and 1920x1200 FTL sometimes)

You can zoom in at Amazon. You'll only get a small bit of the picture at once, but at decent resolution.

Some say...there's a striped hat and spectacles under his helmet.

I NEED THIS BOOK IN MY LIFE! Does Amazon.co.uk ship to Aussieland?

^^ I'm thinking the ABC shop/Borders/Angus & Robertson are going to stock it- between them three (and Target for t-shirts now), we are getting nearly all the Top Gear merch. Eg- got floating Stig pen and massive Stig keychain torch from Angus & Robertson today, and Borders is about to get James May's Car Fever in- printing has gotten held up though :(

I'd hedge my bets on ABC though, they tend to stock the kids stuff. They haveall the sticker books and car games and Top Trumps stuff... and they have an online shop

Spotted him, now I can't unsee him. :lol:

This looks great, must get it if it's available here.

Edit: Amazon UK will be selling it for ?6, I'll pre-order it tonight. :D

Last edited:
Where the hell is he!?

No clues. :p

lol found him.......Its hard if you want a hit click here:

He aint white stig...

I want! lol