Yamaha YZF-R3 recall

Ah crap.

Over here it's shitty 125's more often than not made by some chinese no-name and then sold through white goods stores. I can't imagine they're durable or well built. cheap though, and that's all that matters to most people

*sigh*

I for one am enjoying the new Handz-free experience, with 100% less Cali-bro.

As for the R3 - at least the upper triple tree is relatively easily replaced. I wonder if Yamaha will redesign the part so it will be easy to identify the new replacement part versus the original fail-laden one.

Ah crap.

Over here it's shitty 125's more often than not made by some chinese no-name and then sold through white goods stores. I can't imagine they're durable or well built. cheap though, and that's all that matters to most people

*sigh*

We do have those crappy chinese motorbikes, but Honda has such a stellar reputation and easy finance that unless you're really really ? poor, you just buy a 20-year-old CG125.

meanwhile the default here is a crappy Italika scooter or a Heilongjiang special 125. we're poor.

Sup brah

Anyways, its good to know i am legend now and i am still a topic of interest :tvhappy:

I see the convo in this thread didnt go very far.

Maybe we can find a better user and name him Bluetooth.

FYI, I ain't going anywhere. You can leave, cause i am staying right here.

No, you will be going somewhere other than here if you don't stop being a dick. This is a last warning.