At last...

zondagirl

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Pagani Zonda Roadster (in my dreams !)
I have at last been selected for tickets yeh!!!!!:D:D

Can anyone tell what sort of time to get there? It's not guaranteed entrance so would sort of 12.30 be okay or earlier?

Zondagirl xx

OMG YES!!

Thats what I said (several times!!)

From what I've read, they are pretty hot on not letting cameras in, but I will try my best. :cool:

Oh dont worry, When i go on the 2nd July, ill be waving for the camera lol :p

We need to make some kind of secret FG wave... so you aren't jumping up and down with a giant sign saying 'Hi Mum!' :lol:

What a brilliant idea! Though I won't need to wave I'll be making the loudest laughing noises you could imagine. Or the one with the biggest blushiest face around, but I will have to control myself afterall I am taking my hubbie with me.:D

I didn't mean blushing as in about language, I meant about seeing the guys in the flesh, well er, not exactly the flesh, though that would be good.

I think I should have something in FinalGear on it, what about a t-shirt being made up, there's a shop near here that does that sort of thing - great I shall look into it.

I think the more finalgear is promoted to the Top Gear team, the better for us. Though someone did say once that they do come on here every now and than, but do we really know it's them?

Forgot to mention above, but going on the 16th July.

We have to make an official Finalgear T-shirt! Maybe you'll even get to chat to Andy Wilman about stuff (he knows FG), and find out who he is on the forums. :lol:

We have to make an official Finalgear T-shirt! Maybe you'll even get to chat to Andy Wilman about stuff (he knows FG), and find out who he is on the forums. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing when I read this thread. I'm sure we can think of a design, maybe we can even get someone to make a vector drawing of something to go on it. Veyron? LP640? Reventon?

Maybe Viper should make this the design comp. :D

Brilliant idea, as long as suitable for both girls and boys, i.e. crew neck tee and a v neck top.

This way if people also get to go to the filiming, they'd be easily recognisable on tv and by the TG team.