FinalGear's Ugliest Cars - Results!

• Dodge Caliber...not as bad in real life, but still a little ugly.

I didn't vote for it but I think it's ugly because of its size, if it was bigger it would look OK. Better than the Nitro I voted for, with someone else I think.

I gotta agree on the Prius actually, I never thought it was ugly looking. The car itself is just total crap.

has the bmw x6 featured yet?

Surely a contender for the newest ugly car

X6 isn't too bad, It wouldn't make me lose my lunch like some of the ones we've already seen.

c'mon, we don't want to show up the Beautiful Cars thread.

Though it has been a while hasn't it.

I'll fess up and admit voting for the Focus. And I did mean the US version. I'm sure you all know of my undying hatred of the Mach 3 grilles but that was only part of the reason for my vote. In profile the Fusion looks pretty good. But the headlights look horrid and the tail lights look like the cheap clear ones people like to put on their riced Civics. Then the whole car looks like it's inexplicably jacked up like eleventy-twenty feet and that kinda throws the proportions off. I think our Chevy Venture is lower to the ground than the Fusion is.

I dont think its even remotely ugly, no. In fact I'll go as far as this: I think its the best looking generation of imprezas.
*hands LeVeL some glasses :p

The bug eye actually stopped me from getting a Subaru, couldn't afford the Hawk Eye (pignose) and wasn't willing to spend money on that aerodynamic and visual nightmare. They do look nice in rally trim though.

10 Points

http://img110.imageshack.**/img110/6908/10hy6.jpg

• BMW 1-Series
  • Chevrolet Camaro - 2nd generation
  • Mercedes-Benz GLK
  • Mitsuoka Orochi
  • Nissan Cube - 2nd generation
  • Perodua Kenari
  • Reva G-Wiz
  • Toyota Corolla - AE80
  • Toyota Yaris

I completely forgot about this until I saw the Mitsuoka in the season preview for TG.

Last edited:
I swear my brother and I are the only ones on the earth that like the new 1-Series. :lol:

I swear my brother and I are the only ones on the earth that like the new 1-Series. :lol:

Here, let me join you and your brother. I'll bring snacks. And I will kill whoever nominated the 2nd Gen Camaro. Also, Cube is interesting/quirky, but I wouldn't call it ugly.

the 1 series got 10 points? wow. I just spent the weekend with the 135i and I dug it a great deal. sure, its different looking, but I wouldn't say its 10 points of ugly.

I have never seen that cube thing before
IT IS WORSE THAN THE SCION OH GOD D":