New BMW 5-Series (F10) spied.

i hope those chunky 3 series wheels dont become a choice they made the 3er a bit tiny looking on those things, and they don't do anything for the 5 either

Nothing has been "unveiled" those are months old spyshots, and the last 2 pictures are just magazine renderings.

Just when we thought Bangle was gone...

Nothing has been "unveiled" those are months old spyshots, and the last 2 pictures are just magazine renderings.

This.

I quite like the current 5-series... i think its quite edgy (especially with the right alloys), although i had initially hated it.

But going by the renders above, I think the new 5 series totally devoid of any character. Could even be called Corolla and wouldnt make any difference

:yawn:

Call me when it's actually unveiled...

Thread merged with existing thread.

Last edited:
BMW 5 Series F10 official teaser.

f_fvgm_6add9dc.jpg

the-brand-new-bmw-5er-teaser-2.jpg

PRESS RELEASE

Munich, 09.11.2009 ? The World Premiere of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan, the synonym for aesthetics and Driving Pleasure in the premium middlerange segment, is about to take place. From today, we are releasing a short trailer teasing at the sporting and elegant design of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan, using the kinetic sculpture from the BMW Museum to create the silhouette.

On November 23rd, 8p.m. CET, the kinetic sculpture trailer will be replaced by a Live-Stream of the unveiling ceremony of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan. At the same time all relevant media information will be available for downloading at the BMW Group PressClub.

[YOUTUBE]Pa_etyFe8bQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
These lights reminds me of a Z4. This kind of elegant post Bangle design is very cool and not the bold crazy flame surface of some beard old pal...

I am sure the new 5 series will be fantastic cars, nevertheless i am going to miss the current M5 with it's enormous V10, it won't get much better than that.

This car will have a gigantic ass, mark my words. Seems to be the trend in modern BMWs and actually sedans in general. I want my sedans sleek and stealthy god damnit !!

Cuold it really be that much different than the 5-Series Gran Turismo? Just a little lower and with a more sedan-y rear shape? If it would really be that different, they are losing cohesion by calling it a 5er...

2011 BMW M5 F10 on Nurburgring

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0_L7EMPfE[/YOUTUBE]