The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

silja_europa_failure.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2009/11/23/mjf.jpg

Sorry, it had to be done.

Last edited:
That joke and those previous reposts are so old they were accidentally unearthed by construction workers.

Okay, those panels I mentioned? Explain to me their relationship to comics, besides the fanbase.

I guarantee you the organizers draw the line at what brings in the money. And Twilight does, therefore, Twilight gets to stay.

Well, for starters, many of the panels are comic book artists, writers, colorists, etc. Others are actors, producers and directors working on comic book-based movies.

Well, for starters, many of the panels are comic book artists, writers, colorists, etc. Others are actors, producers and directors working on comic book-based movies.

Not in the panels I mentioned, which are Mythbusters, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, Dean Koontz, and Stargate. Not one of those things is comic-related. The only (and very tenuous) link I might give you is that Joss Whedon once made a comic series for Firefly. But that's not the same as Dr. Horrible, so I really don't think it counts.

I saw that on the evening news yesterday and thought it was cool since i discovered Marinetraffic.com last week and thought nobody else knew about it :D

(their rudder malfunctioned so they could only turn right)

Why didnt they just drop anchor and shut down the engine? Instead of being a gigantic moving traffic hazard.

Why didnt they just drop anchor and shut down the engine? Instead of being a gigantic moving traffic hazard.

Anchor might break. They could have turned the ship left with propellers, but they circled while waiting a tugboat from Turku.

Last edited:
Anchor might break. They could have turned the ship left with propellers, but they circled while waiting a tugboat from Turku.

I bet they can avoid collisions with other ships really well when the only thing they can do is go straight or right.

NecroJoe said:
Maybe those are Ghillie suits for teletubby land.
I bet it's hard to hide from the sunbaby.

Hey, there's a fetish for everything, and everyone...