My '94 Viper and '07 BMW E92 335i Coupe M Sport

This is going to sound a bit weird, but I think I walk by your 335i daily. :blink:

I guess the odds are quite good in a small country..but it's still a bit unsettling.

I suggest a "my other car is a Viper" sticker to show those Audi-cocks with their "Audi parking only" sign. That BMW is ace, well done! :D

If you don't mind me asking, how much are those things from zie Faderland and what sort of taxes are you looking for?

This is going to sound a bit weird, but I think I walk by your 335i daily. :blink:

I guess the odds are quite good in a small country..but it's still a bit unsettling.

I suggest a "my other car is a Viper" sticker to show those Audi-cocks with their "Audi parking only" sign. That BMW is ace, well done! :D

If you don't mind me asking, how much are those things from zie Faderland and what sort of taxes are you looking for?

Finland small? Try Mauritius or Bahrain (join #gear if you want to be schooled in smallness)

Yep, that's my car. :)

My brother always takes the advantage of the "Audi parking only" -spots when driving my dad?s Q5. :D

I'm expecting the taxes to be less than 50% of the BMW?s German price. One of the reasons to buy a twin turbo six was to save in taxation over a high emission V8.
The Viper taxation was surprisingly low and in 2007 it wasn?t emission related. The insurance is a whole different story.

This is a pretty good site if you are interested in the car taxation in Finland:
http://autovero.dn.fi/

Awesome cars, man! You have major balls for owning a Viper in Europe.

If people want you to 'Ring the car, charge to take them with you to raise money for the tires!

I suggest a "my other car is a Viper" sticker to show those Audi-cocks with their "Audi parking only" sign.

Actually, we've thought about putting up a Mercedes-Benz Parking Only sign in front of the main entrance. Beneficial for both of us as I can park my car there and pry can if/when he takes the W204 you can see in the photos.

Awesome cars, man! You have major balls for owning a Viper in Europe.

If people want you to 'Ring the car, charge to take them with you to raise money for the tires!
Well the Nurburgring isn?t exactly in Finland but if I'd decided to make a trip to Germany sure the 'Ring would be on the to do list.
I'm not going to frequently track the Viper though.

Actually, we've thought about putting up a Mercedes-Benz Parking Only sign in front of the main entrance. Beneficial for both of us as I can park my car there and pry can if/when he takes the W204 you can see in the photos.
I don't think a sign is needed as you already park there every time.

Here are two videos of Viper airstrip runs. The highest speed was 260 km/h (the second vid) at 1500 meters and my best quarter mile was 13.07 s on a damp runway without top.
The first run didn't go very well as a tape we put on the front edge of a hardtop ripped off and caused that terrible sound. Those were the only runs I did with the top on as I was really scared it would fly off.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYk4HlCESKk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRFKs0SP3Vw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Excellent, a real Viper on Finalgear. Wheels don't look too bad either. Kudos for actually getting it and living the dream. :thumbup:

Great choice on the 335i : )

Time to get it chipped and some small mods like intake & exhaust

Wow, just wow. I was expecting a Ram or some other Dodge, but a Viper? Nice!

The BMW is lovely too.

Has Viper found this thread yet?

Nice cars, but I prefer the older wheels on the Viper, and is it really that hard to shift it (in the videos it looks like you are struggling)? :blink:

Edit:

And I can't decide for the life of me which one of those cars I'd rather have...

lolwut :blink:

Last edited:
Yes and I just fixed the title. :eek:

And I can't decide for the life of me which one of those cars I'd rather have...

Who are you and what have you done with Viper?

Nice cars, but I prefer the older wheels on the Viper, and is it really that hard to shift it (in the videos it looks like you are struggling)? :blink:
Well the clutch is very heavy and long and the shifter isn't exactly short throw but the main thing is I didn't wanna beat my baby. Sure it would be possible to shift it harder.

To be honest, I'm more a fan of the modern Viper. ACR especially.

That's not to say I dislike the RT/10, however the BMW M's are just so sexy...

To be honest, I'm more a fan of the modern Viper. ACR especially.

That's not to say I dislike the RT/10, however the BMW M's are just so sexy...

2nd generation GTS Vipers have always been my favorite. If I ever get one, it will be a late model (2000-2002) GTS coupe, either in solid gray or black with white stripes.