Random Thoughts....

Yeah, seriously - that's what I was telling Dave. Big, boring, but big bang for the buck. Hey, at least I ended up with a four door sedan with AWD! :p

Not going to lie though, I'm going to miss my bubble vehicle.

I was a wreck when I sold the XA. Absolute wreck. :(

Yeah, it's funny how that happens regardless of how much of an upgrade the new car is. Effin' emotional attachment to man-made objects. :mad:
The logical part of my brain tells me my car sucks, or at least until I do something stupid that should have killed it and it doesn't brake... Ok more like the logical part of my brain says my car is beat up and slow (I can't complain about non electric build quality actually it's pretty damn amazing to me what that car can take sometimes) and that I need a miata or something then the other part says NOOOOOOOOO.
I need multiple cars obviously.
Yeah, I know exactly how that feels.

Bumblebee's retiring to sunny LA. This is replacing it:

2ex0ksg.jpg

3.5 Liter V6 (263 HP, 245 ft lbs). I think that'll be enough to get me up the snow covered canyons.

Poor bumblebee. If you are sending it to LA are you actually selling it or just putting it away elsewhere? I am jealous of your new horsepowers.

Okay, I wonder into Top Gear section (because nothing happens here) and find this.

I'm not going back there.
well that is exactly what I was expecting

Last edited:
I bought some canned mushrooms for a casserole and for some reason the name reminded me of buying cheap weed...:lol:

image_gallery

I just got home from the local gov. school holiday programs' volunteer workshop and I am tiiiiiiired. :yawn: It involved a bit of physical effort, such as moving and setting up equipment and team building exercises that involved running. Probably used muscles I wasn't even aware I have. Ow. I might have to get used to it if I'm going to help keep other people's kids entertained for two weeks in January. There's a lot of sporting activities planned, oh dear. I hope I have the stamina! My brain's also a bit tired from all the forms I had to fill in, but that's bureaucracy for you, I guess.

Last edited:
I was broke. Very very very broke. She needed more money than I had. And it's still a decision I regret to this day.

I suppose I can relate. My brother was in the same situation but an XC Fairmont GXL 302.

*sigh*

Now thanks to Mad Max, any decent XA-C sedan or coupe is worth a fuckload more than they really are....

I just made a whole pot of delicious chicken noodle soup... at 4:30am.

Fuck you Aussie mobile broadband and your minuscule areas (where I never am apparently) where reception is possible, let alone decent. How goddamn hard is it???

There is a wolf spider on the wall right next to me... and there's also a whole bunch of ants all over the kitchen counter....

I wonder what would happen if I caught the spider and released it on the counter :think:

It would be awesome if the spider just went nuts nomming up the ants, but I'm thinking he would just get scared from being captured and run away.

do it already! if it's interesting: film it so we can all share teh lulz!

Haha, I was thinking the exact same thing :lol:

Or the spider would get eaten by the ants.

On a related note, I may have only moved a couple of suburbs, but I think I'm in bogan hell.

Worked so much this week. Calculated that I've worked almost 12 hours throughout the week. Cannot wait for pay day! :D

Now sleep. Gotta wake up at 7.30 in the morning.

And another thing, my mood has changed so much in seven days. It's weird.

12 hours is a lot?

I have these plastic mats I keep in the driveway to throw under cars I'm working on so I don't tear my clothes and flesh asunder on the driveway stones. When they aren't in use, I just pile them up in the space between cars. Normally, this isn't a problem - but today I learned a lesson about what happens to them when it snows... They turn into hidden deathtraps. I was walking around the car with my snow brush to get the shit off, and the next thing I know BLAM, I just landed on my back, there's snow EVERYWHERE that you don't want snow to be when you just crawled out of bed, and I've added a nice dent to the fender panel with the damned ice scraper.

FUCK. SNOW.