Ferrari + Jeep = Jerrari

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Repost?

Is that the same one?? It doesn't have the 365GT nose?... and its not green?

JERRARI1.jpg

JERRARI4.jpg

Oh geez oh man! That almost makes that 599 SUV look good! :barf: It's insulting to both Ferrari and Jeep at the same time.

I would have gone for Jeep + Ferrari = Jerrari for the thread title but that's just me. :p

Oh dear god my eyes! No Jeep should ever have a trout snout.

What blasphemy!!!!!! That poor Jeep.

Wow, that's just ... wrong :lmao:.

Jeez. Did he want to even up the approach angle with the departure angle or something?

Haha I didn't know that it had the 365 front end on it. But it's too slow, 0-60mph in 9.4 seconds. The 365 GT 2+2 was neither the smallest nor the lightest Ferrari but still did 0-60 in the low 7 second range. I like the idea, but what's the point if you are still going to go pretty slow, other than listening to the engine?

Haha I didn't know that it had the 365 front end on it. But it's too slow, 0-60mph in 9.4 seconds. The 365 GT 2+2 was neither the smallest nor the lightest Ferrari but still did 0-60 in the low 7 second range. I like the idea, but what's the point if you are still going to go pretty slow, other than listening to the engine?

I'm pretty sure with the AMC 390 the 0-60 would be faster than that because it would have more torque. Don't quote me on that though.

Looks like a Citeron DS on steroids :barf:

that looks awful. anyone who does anything like this should be shot on the street!

it's an insult to Ferrari, but i couldn't care less about Jeep