Ownership Verified: Growing up - Midnight Express - Audi A5 Coupé

I think it's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

And if anyone still had any doubts it was actually blue:

6TH9UZ1.jpg

Oooooh, pretty.

After a few days of ownership and driving around I can confirm this was indeed a correct decision. The car's so much fun to drive. I love everything about it.

I am actually thinking about starting a vlog series about the little fixes that it needs (seat cloth, paint, headlight polish, etc...) and maybe an upgrade or two in the future. Nothing very frequent.

After a few days of ownership and driving around I can confirm this was indeed a correct decision. The car's so much fun to drive. I love everything about it.

I am actually thinking about starting a vlog series about the little fixes that it needs (seat cloth, paint, headlight polish, etc...) and maybe an upgrade or two in the future. Nothing very frequent.

Do it! :D

Nice surprise to see in my subscriptions list just now, I like it and I look forward to future videos. I think it's aged really well and really doesn't look its age in terms of looks and technology, that peeling silver coating isn't necessarily an age thing because I've seen it on a 2 year old abused Skoda. Loving the exhaust note too, that was a surprise.

Nothing is ever fast enough

You looked a bit pale when I fully accelerated the Mustang in second gear up to 110 and you had to keep your hat on your head with your hand :p

Congratulations, Ice. Great car. I know you had wanted one for a long time. Welcome to the two-door coup? club ;)

But the main question is: Is it a smoker? :D

Last edited:
Noooooo... It's got DPF, so it only gives you cancer invisibly.

Wow, swift progress is swift. That was very satisfying and I always get a warm, fuzzy feeling when I see a paper element oil filter. Also look at you, 2 episodes in you're already having special guest stars. :D

Has anyone ever gotten a nice exhaust sound from diesel?

I'm not mocking, I'm really interested.

Has anyone ever gotten a nice exhaust sound from diesel?

I'm not mocking, I'm really interested.
[video=youtube;yR9I1x2Ix-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR9I1x2Ix-0[/video]
Does that count?