Idiots + cars = LOL

Woman states she doesn't have to abide by any laws by quoting outdated laws and then...

Is there a back story? She kept saying "he doesn't need a license." Who doesn't need a license?

Also :lol: free inhabitants get all the rights without needing to follow the laws.

What the...? She does make a sober impression at the beginning, so I guess drugs are not the reason for her behaviour.

My assumption is she was raised in an environment where nobody ever showed her the limits. It's important to show children the limits when they grow up. If you don't, they will some day try and find out those limits by themselves - with often terrible results. And I guess that's what happened here: First time she encountered real authority and went berserk - like a 5-year-old on a playground who's toy gets taken by another kid.

Wow that is one patient police officer! I guess trying not to laugh helped him keep his cool.

*shrugs*

That's the sort of patience I'd expect around here. Also not to get cuffed when I got out of the car, unless I actually tried running away or assaulted the officer.

More from the same series

"Sovereign citizen".
What a concept.

Hilarious isn't it?

Citing rules of the confederation...
She is citing the Articles of Confederation, which was the USA's first constitution. From what I understand there are quite a few sovereign citizen type freakshows out west. It's an interesting concept to explore but clearly horribly impractical and not recognized by anyone outside of what basically amounts to a cult.

Can we test human cannon balls with people like her? How the hell is arresting someone rape?

And yeah, she sounds like a fucking 5 year old.

I read up a bit on those "Freemen of the Land" movement and the key words that repeat themselves over and over, is "they believe". So I wouldn't so much consider it a political movement but a religious one - with a high percentage of conspiracy theory. And that makes it so hard for people to talk with them. Because they actually believe that when they "give in" to the authorities - or even confirm their name - they "sign a contract" and become a slave to the state.

They part between the "person" (which is owned by the state) and the man or woman (which is their free self). When someone for instance has been named John Smith by his parents, he refers to himself as "John of the Family Smith" in order to avoid the "person" that is owned by the state. They believe that when they tell their name as it was written in their birth certificate, they sell themselves to the state.

It's complete nonsense, of course, and you have to be unbelievably paranoid and delusional to come up with such a thing - and probably most of them aren't the most smart ones either.

It's hard to imagine what happens to children that grow up in such an environment but I feel sorry for them.

Last edited:
Why get an estimate when you can hit a new truck with a sledgehammer!

[video=youtube;TZj0YxWvY-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZj0YxWvY-k[/video]
That road design, although the car transporter's lower deck being submerged should act as a warning...

This isn't strictly car-related but nevertheless hilarious. A woman on a boat got so irritated by a wasp that she "parked" her boat on a cycle path on the shoulder...

image-879254-galleryV9-rbhm.jpg