Its that time again. Fast and Furious is back. The Fate of the Furious

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
They've been teasing the trailer over the last week or so. Today they released the 3 minute bit. And it is mind blowing.

And the other video they've dropped a few days ago.

So it's about a rag-tag group of street racers and their adventures evading the local police, right? Like the first one? Right?

So it's about a rag-tag group of street racers and their adventures evading the local police, right? Like the first one? Right?

Well, lets compare

Yeah, looks about the same.

As I've seen on Twitter: in about 3 movies they will be going to space. :lol:

Now seriously: Jason Stateham makes me wanna watch it.
Also, shifting.
More shifting.
And shifting.
Even with automatic gearboxes.
The joke about the Lamborghini was good, I admit.

You know what, at this point it's gotten so stupidly over the top for so long it's actually looking like unashamed fun :p

You think they still actually write scripts for these movies? Or do they just come up with some outrageous car based stunts and then write some dialog inbetween them to almost kinda sorta tie it together? :p

I would like someone who hasn't seen any of them. To watch the first and then the last and give me a report.

You know what, at this point it's gotten so stupidly over the top for so long it's actually looking like unashamed fun :p

You think they still actually write scripts for these movies? Or do they just come up with some outrageous car based stunts and then write some dialog inbetween them to almost kinda sorta tie it together? :p

I think they get a bunch of Hot Wheels, get drunk and start playing with the cars while someone sober writes down what they are doing.
Later on, they put on as little dialogue and as necessary to justify it. If they can be arsed. :p :lol:

I love how Ja Rule wanted more money, so they just fucking replaced him with Luda. :lmao:

Small error in the thread title, it should be "The Fate Of the Furious".

Last edited:
I think they get a bunch of Hot Wheels, get drunk and start playing with the cars while someone sober writes down what they are doing.
Later on, they put on as little dialogue and as necessary to justify it. If they can be arsed. :p :lol:

We need a volcano! And rockets! And a.....a dinosaur! And booooom! Kapow!!

Meanwhile the guy doing the CGI is sitting in the corner adding zeros to his bill estimate :lol:

Pretty much this! :lol:

Oh christ, not another one. :lol:

I really just wish they did a better job with picking out the cars. They rarely make any sense. Except for The Rock's, his rides usually fit in just perfect.

If they don't call it, "The F8 of the Furious", I'll be disappointed.

Last edited:
:lol:

Gearshifts! Cars! Crashes! Explosions! Cars! Angry mumbling! Cars! CGI! More crashes! More cars!

When your franchise about kids doing illegal street racing goes so far as to being less realistic than a James Bond movie Batman vs Superman... What the hell man.

Spoilers, but still interesting - MCM checks out the cars of the movie.

[video=youtube;yY2ED-y9mDs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY2ED-y9mDs[/video]

And relevant