Carbage

:cry::barf: at that Alfa
Here's another converted limo, this time to a Bentley exterior:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Linc...009QQitemZ190222036237QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
057e_12.JPG

0729_12.JPG

Almost looks okay apart from those hideous rims, but the interior:
238c_12.JPG

:lol: They stuck the Bentley badge SIDEWAYS on the steering wheel to completely cover up the Lincoln badge that was there before!
From the ad: "All limos I build are totally Exotic & POSH and will help anybody have an edge on the competition! "

Renault Clio I TDI:

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/05/17/18-04-08_2013.jpg
https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/05/17/18-04-08_2012.jpg

:lol:

:cry::barf: at that Alfa
Here's another converted limo, this time to a Bentley exterior:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Linc...009QQitemZ190222036237QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
057e_12.JPG

0729_12.JPG

Almost looks okay apart from those hideous rims, but the interior:
238c_12.JPG

:lol: They stuck the Bentley badge SIDEWAYS on the steering wheel to completely cover up the Lincoln badge that was there before!
From the ad: "All limos I build are totally Exotic & POSH and will help anybody have an edge on the competition! "

I seen one of this before near my house.....

I saw a white version of that Lincoln Phantom a few days ago... what are the odds? I didn't think this had actually become a fad amongst car extensioners. This one was a strech limo as well, none of that sissy regular length garbage.

THere, I saved this pic long time ago, I didnt took this picture....exoticspotter.com probably took it out already.
bt000139_477150.jpg

:lol::lol:

I know I'll get my ass kicked for saying this, but I think it looks kinda cool. It seems better made than all the other fake Rollscolns I've seen.

cfa0_12.JPG

847a_12.JPG

Mmmmm Accord headlamps.....

Last edited:
I know I'll get my ass kicked for saying this, but I think it looks kinda cool. It seems better made than all the other fake Rollscolns I've seen.

cfa0_12.JPG

847a_12.JPG

Mmmmm Accord headlamps.....

You'd be better off going for the real deal:

s600-guard-pullman.jpg

I hate limos.... apart from the HUMMER LIMO, which is just hilariously awesome.

hummer_limousine_3.jpg

awww yeahhhh

Some wired stuff. I wonder how you get on badging something a different make to what it really is?

If the cops run your plates and they see a Bentley (if its a good enough fake) and get a Lincon isn't it going to make them pull you over, because they think you've got fake plates?

I wonder how it would work in the United Kingdom, because the tax disc shows the make of the car. So if you had a fake Bentley, and a traffic warden looked at the tax disc and it said Lincon or whatever, then they might think you've got fake plates or a fake tax disc.

Some wired stuff. I wonder how you get on badging something a different make to what it really is?

If the cops run your plates and they see a Bentley (if its a good enough fake) and get a Lincon isn't it going to make them pull you over, because they think you've got fake plates?

I wonder how it would work in the United Kingdom, because the tax disc shows the make of the car. So if you had a fake Bentley, and a traffic warden looked at the tax disc and it said Lincon or whatever, then they might think you've got fake plates or a fake tax disc.

must be a bit confused situation when officer asks for your "licence and registration". Registration book should specify make and model.
Here some cars are unspecified though. Mostly because local DVLA is lazy.
Does that much modification require new MOT test/inspection? Changes are probably not too techical but heavily cosmetic.

Last edited:
Does that much modification require new MOT test/inspection? Changes are probably not too techical but heavily cosmetic.

I might then be classed as a kit car, then it would need to be re-tested, I think its possible to get a kit car replica registered as a replica.

Hummer H3

Not my cup of tea, but it's hard to make fun of a car dedicated to fallen soldiers. Probably a mom who lost her son.

I don't think that Hummer is carbage, just because it has a lot of emotional value. If it were an other paintjob, then yes, it would be carbage. But this just isn't.

Yeah well, since they were killed by a roadside bomb, they were probably going in a Hummer, so that kind of explains it and justifies it. Still, I've gotta tell my mother that if I happen to die in heroic way, however unlikely it may be, I don't want my face airbrushed on Hummer H3 with chrome wheels.

I suppose I'll be the one to say that I do think that hummer is awful and definately qualifies as "carbage".
I'll spare you all the "fight the machine" rant and just observe the whole oily irony of that gaudy turd.