James May: Exclusive: James May talks to me about FinalGear!!!!

Front page Viper? :p

Filming, as I left, they were going in someones garage to taste beer

Wow, it really doesn't suck to be James May these days, does it. :)

Just wish there wasn't so much wind noise... Can't even understand what he's saying most of the time...

Front page Viper? :p
Soon enough!

Although I hope this didn't result of you pestering him. He does seem to tolerate all the fan attention pretty well though (a lot better than I would at least :lol:).

Soon enough!

Although I hope this didn't result of you pestering him. He does seem to tolerate all the fan attention pretty well though (a lot better than I would at least :lol:).

Haha no not at all, I think they both seemed happy to talk to someone.

Oz was very talkative.....

I'm sure people could be a lot worse if they saw a Top Gear presenter in their local village, people like the guy who got out and said "I'm an avid fan, I watch Top Gear all the time"

Unlike me, walked up to him, introduced myself, asked a few questions, he asked a few back, then got my camera out:D

Wie wunderbar! Thanks so much for posting this!!! You've made my day!
:+1:

Loved their first two adventures and can't wait for the third.
Good also to have the start of TG season 12 confirmed, even though I'll have to catch up with the first episodes when I'm back from my own Big SE Asia Adventure in November... :)

Reactions: LP
:shock:

You have all the bloody luck! :D

Great interview, and I'm looking forward to this series of their adventure. I'm glad he comes on here too, now I feel like I'm being watched. :lol:

+1 mate.

wow, so cool :D

Thanks for sharing!
You are truly FG's ambasador, or at least FG - TG relations manager :mrgreen:
They didn't seem one bit annoyed ;)

Shame about the wind...could you write down what you were saying. kind of subtitles ;)

LOL thanks, the majority of the conversation can be heard with the volume turned up, but yes I will do some subtitles later on today:)

hey, can someone put subs onto that YT vid? Can't hear for shit :(

Sweet! Good work!

When's James and Oz coming back? I quite liked the first two seasons. Just wish they'd pop over to Australia, so I can feel proud and patriotic..

Great find! It's probably not surprising to hear that the chaps regularly visit FG. It's 2008 - who doesn't use the Internet?