Random Thoughts....

LOL COCKS

Last edited:
Hey, I have a hypothetical situation. No, really.

Let's say you've been invited to watch the State of the Union address on Capitol Hill, but it falls on the exact same time as you're scheduled to work. However, you're allowed to miss work without any consequence.

What do you do?

I'd go to work. Not really interested in the mumbo-jumbo of politicians.

Hey, I have a hypothetical situation. No, really.

Let's say you've been invited to watch the State of the Union address on Capitol Hill, but it falls on the exact same time as you're scheduled to work. However, you're allowed to miss work without any consequence.

What do you do?

Work - can't think of anything more boring (well, perhaps the Valencia GP) than watching a speech by a politician.

depends on what's more boring to you.
I'd go to work

I just finished watching the premiere of 90210, it was exactly the same as any other teen drama

Y'know they all have the same story lines with exactly the same stock characters, you have the schoolyard jock bully, the nice jock, the spoiled chick, the girl next door and the nerd, everyone of these shows still revolve around the same fricking scenarios, all these shows are exactly the same as the original BH 90210 just in diffirent places.

I just finished watching the premiere of 90210, it was exactly the same as any other teen drama

Y'know they all have the same story lines with exactly the same stock characters, you have the schoolyard jock bully, the nice jock, the spoiled chick, the girl next door and the nerd, everyone of these shows still revolve around the same fricking scenarios, all these shows are exactly the same as the original BH 90210 just in diffirent places.

That's because teenagers don't seem to have changed all that much since the original show.

nah it adds to my mystique, I could be fighting nazi's in south america for all you guys know :D
You would be wasting your time. All the Nazis are in Illinois and I hate them.

Great things in life: watching the faces of big tough rugby players when my brainy Asian girlfriend mentions she's a motorcycle rider.

I love watching paradigms shift without a clutch.

Last edited:
You would be wasting your time. All the Nazis are in Illinois and I hate them.
You know, I just happen to have the perfect tool to deal with Illinois Nazis:
blues_mobile-2.jpg

Everyone knows a Dodge Monaco isn't complete without an air raid siren.
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lupin_iv/2008/09/09/Air_Raid_Siren_and_Bunker_Entrance.jpeg

Just come back from 5 days in Amsterdam, ..what a great city. The people over there are so nice, the place is beautiful and i want to go back.