Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

^ That's crazy... are you sure it was a convertible? Might have been a horrible vinyl roof mod?

I know the older Camry had a coupe and wagon, but I thought that body was only a sedan.

I actually really like the shape of that Camry... you guys know the older one, with the thinner rear lights? Find that a really classic, un-Toyota like design.

Could be a custom conversion, i've seen a few X type and Mercedes 4 door convertibles on the web.

but it looks to me to be a permanent vinyl roof, there are no creases or bends (or odd corners for the material to bend into) that a normal convertible usually looks to have

Never actually turned around and went back to take a picture of a car... that is, until I saw this DMC-12 this morning. First one ever for me.

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2008/10/12/SNC00006.jpg

Never actually turned around and went back to take a picture of a car... that is, until I saw this DMC-12 this morning. First one ever for me.

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2008/10/12/SNC00006.jpg

Oh yeah....even rarer!!!
DeLorean30.jpg

I don't have pics because it happened so fast but I spotted a White Nissan GTR on the road today.. It was a real WTF moment. I'm surprised that so many people have imported them from japan already.. Damn it looks good in white :)

RACERED_LG.jpg
and you're done! :lol:

Not sure if you are serious or not, but I thought you couldn't paint stainless steel, in which case those are replacement body panels...

I have a Maserati quattroporte stored in my phone if anyone's interested...

I have a Maserati quattroporte stored in my phone if anyone's interested...

By all means!

I passed one on the Autobahn on friday, would've taken a photo but it was night, and I was going 160, so.... decided not to :lol: But my friend and I were both like: drive..... talk..... WHOA!! QP!! awesome.....

a Lambo TURBO no less

:drool: :woot:

Quattroporte pic coming as soon as I get home

Check out all those weights at the front. That thing has so much torque it can do wheelies whenever it wants! :woot: