Post a pic of yourself

That's a spiffy uniform! I admire what you are doing KaJuN - all the best. :)

I don't get all dressed up like this very often so the occasion was worth a few photos. That blue and white rope on my shoulder isn't part of the normal uniform, it just shows I'm in the drum and bugle corps here in technical training. I love how it looks and it definitely draws attention even from other airmen.
The only thing I'm not looking forward to when I fulfill my "do an enlistment in the Air Force and a tour in the Peace Corps before I'm 35" life goal is having to wear that stupid tie with the service dress uniform.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to when I fulfill my "do an enlistment in the Air Force and a tour in the Peace Corps before I'm 35" life goal is having to wear that stupid tie with the service dress uniform.

Pfh, wearing a tie is not a big deal. I had to wear one every day for 4 years and after the first month, I was totally used to it.

Ties are very hot in my opinion :) Just have to have the right tie with the shirt+pants and omg!

Ties might be hot, but they are useless. It's the only article of clothing (along with other ties like bow ties and bowler ties) that serves no functional purpose.

I've said this before in some thread, but I'm surprised ties are as popular and de rigueur as they are given their useless nature.

If it weren't for the hat, it would just look like I'm going to work for Air Force Inc.; it's far too business-like for my tastes.

At least it's not a neckerchief, though.

Cobol74 rembers Wendys from London 20 years ago, this example is different (Still ate it tho').

Florida example in a restaurant with a shop attached a bit like a One Stop - weird.

Last edited:
Looks about the right expression, I'd say. :lol:

Yeah, Wendy's is rather rubbish even as far as fast food goes. Definitely worse than McD's/BK/A&W in my opinion.

Yeah, Wendy's is rather rubbish even as far as fast food goes. Definitely worse than McD's/BK/A&W in my opinion.
Blasphemy!

Baconator sans sauces + Bacon Cheddar Fries + M&M Vanilla Frosty = Delicious!

I agree Frostys are absolutely heavenly, but everything else sucks to me.

Maybe it's just the local ones here, we only have a few in the whole city afterall.

If it weren't for the hat, it would just look like I'm going to work for Air Force Inc.; it's far too business-like for my tastes.

I agree. The older style these replaced looked so much more like a proper military uniform. These are basically just business suits with military stuff tacked on. But I do hear that a new retro style uniform is in the works.

Pfh, wearing a tie is not a big deal. I had to wear one every day for 4 years and after the first month, I was totally used to it.

I've been wearing a tie every day for well over 8 years now... I don't see anything wrong with them. :cool:

Oh, I've been wearing one for just 3 years.:( I feel so inadequate.:p

^^ Showoff. But at least I'm not old. :p

Where's me pension book?

It's probably in the pub, I'll come and help you look for it. Speedtouch can join us also: oh wait, he can't. Well, maybe he can give us a lift then. Oh shit, he can't do that either !

Well, maybe next time in a few years.

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
I've managed to dodge ties so far. I avoided a suit entirely for my high school graduation, while all the other guys were all in their tux (let's all look like each other, guys! men's fashion is such a joke...), I was wearing my religous regalia (aka. pirate garb). M I kewel?