Best of eBay and Craigslist

I actually thought the Alfa was a bit over priced since there is no real way to get it serviced.

never thought about that really... :?
Maybe in the future you'll be able to go to the Chrysler dealership?

Re: The Porsche : WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER pay 31k? to uglify something so beautiful and make it look like a kitcar Ferrari? :cry:

Factor in the fact the Alfa's going to need cambelts as often as oil changes. :p

Re: The Porsche : WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER pay 31k? to uglify something so beautiful and make it look like a kitcar Ferrari? :cry:
Slantnose 930's were available from the factory. They were made to look like the 935 race cars. Factory 930 slantnoses are worth roughly roughly double a standard. Slantnose 'verts are worth way way more. But 31k? is a bit much.

This is the first SC 427 Cobra built!! CSX-3021 was Carroll's personal pick to represent Shelby America and traveled with a GT-40 in the Cobra Caravan across the USA! This is the first of only two gold Cobra's built. This car has 3,800 original one owner miles!! This car is original, except for one repaint. Original, right down to the tires! This is the car that sold in January and is now being made available due to an up and coming investment opportunity. This car is being offered with the original one owner title, as well as original payment book and dealer purchase order. This is the opportunity to own not only the first SC Cobra, but we feel the BEST SC Cobra.

From what I could find online, it sold in January for $3.75 mil... so this guy isn't making any profit. Apparently it also was repainted due to a shunt.

!BPl1fzwBWk~$(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLl0T+JBJ0V-HIBlg~~_3.JPG

6321_3.JPG

64ed_3.JPG

!BPl1qB!!mk~$(KGrHgoH-C4EjlLlzVVHBJ0V-9(EnQ~~_3.JPG

6d93_3.JPG

!BPl1)hgBWk~$(KGrHgoH-CoEjlLl)2U9BJ0V+jw79g~~_3.JPG

!BPl15E!CGk~$(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBJ0W!LV33w~~_3.JPG

7afd_3.JPG

!BPl2CiQBGk~$(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLl)cYWBJ0W!+R)H!~~_3.JPG

841a_3.JPG

Linky

p.s. Kinda on topic... am I right in thinking, that on a very early Fifth Gear, VBH drives an original Cobra? And the owner laughs, because everyone assumes it's a replica? Or am I on crack?

Love that car so much. Shows what America and Britain can accomplish when they work together. Accidentally, they made the basis for TVR, small, light and very loud!

TVRs actually predate the Cobra by a couple years. But the TVR didn't get a V8 until a couple years later.

It amuses me that the carbs are at different heights. I guess I hadn't paid attention to that before.

Is the gun included with the car?

1976 Jaguar XJ12 Coupe

d5e5_12.JPG

!BR-DcO!B2k~$(KGrHgoH-CIEjlLl26,yBK!)QNwry!~~_12.JPG

8033_12.JPG

!BR-Dw(g!mk~$(KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl1-OzBK!)RNeWkg~~_12.JPG

!BR-EeWgB2k~$(KGrHgoH-CYEjlLl9odTBK!)T(E2ng~~_12.JPG

If it was the Swinging 60s and I was an up-and-coming East End mob boss, or a seedy strip club owner, or Gene Hunt's mentor, then I wouldn't be able to think of any finer ride.

Unfortunately, I was born 40 years too late. (And Asian.)