Random Thoughts....

My external hard drive is most probably dead or dying, making clicking noises. I have 200gb+ of data on it. I was just about to back it up and now this happens. Coupled with the fact that this week hasn't been great at all. :cry: :cry:

Let see here...

Friday afternoon: Met a girl from college and went for a few drinks in the pub, then we met her friend and went for dinner after she got changed. Meal was good but my starter had a pube in it :(

Then taxi up to the ice rink where they went for a skate and I watched laughing my ass off (I'd have gone on but my legs killing me) Then we scuttled upstairs to the bar for another drink and then a few more friend met us.

Down to Tesco for a carry out (Miller for me :eek:) This was left in the car ( she wasn't drinking) and then back into town to another pub for a few more.

After that down to our friends with the carry out. Ended up having Tia Maria, vodka and cider as well as my Miller's. Staggered in the door at 4:20 after getting a lift home. Caught a few hours kip before waking up for the Old Firm.

Being a Rangers fan it was a great sesh in the pub and even though we'd just beat them the majority of the Celtic fans were congratulating us on our win.

So tonight it's a few Guinness's and I might crack open the Jack Daniels

I've had this 500GB external hard drive for 3 months now. I just reformatted my laptop, and backed up everything I needed onto it. There's at least 200GB worth of TV shows and movies on it, too. It just fell on the ground, and now no computer I put it into will recognize it. The hard drive inside just keeps making buzzing noises. FML
:blowup:

I did the exact same thing, only I was able to save the drive itself. Files totally gone though.

One bloke used his condom - the girl "stole" it and did the needful with the contents (yew!), she took him to court and got the money for the kid. Boris Becker was fooled in a similar way, if not exactly the same - that was a yuk not a yew.

Google it.

Some idiot guys will poke holes in the condoms and fuck over the girls too. I have no idea WHY but one of my friends bf did that to her to see if she would get an abortion :blink:
WTF

Oh er - people eh!!!!

You would not do that here - up to twenty years paying. ...

You only get let loose following the off spring leaving University, better hope that your off spawn does not want to be a Doctor or Architect - ouch.

Last edited:
I did the exact same thing, only I was able to save the drive itself. Files totally gone though.

Some idiot guys will poke holes in the condoms and fuck over the girls too. I have no idea WHY but one of my friends bf did that to her to see if she would get an abortion :blink:
WTF

Assuming that means "best friend", I think the term is a bit of a misnomer here...

WTF
As stupid as that is, girls can always have an abortion. A guy that has been forcefully made to be a dad can't really do anything after the girl has been impregnated. You can't force the girl to have an abortion nor can you denounce the child.

I just spritzed myself with superglue. So glad I was wearing glasses.

My external hard drive is most probably dead or dying, making clicking noises. I have 200gb+ of data on it. I was just about to back it up and now this happens. Coupled with the fact that this week hasn't been great at all. :cry: :cry:
We have shitty luck, eh?

Also, I would gladly take a man pill.

EDIT: lol 3000 posts.

As stupid as that is, girls can always have an abortion. A guy that has been forcefully made to be a dad can't really do anything after the girl has been impregnated. You can't force the girl to have an abortion nor can you denounce the child.
There are a lot of girls who can't bring themselves to have an abortion, even after they are raped. I hope I never have to be in that position because I'm not sure I could do it.

WHY HAVE I REPLAYED THIS 4 TIMES IN A ROW?!?!

[YOUTUBE]xDO0afWNH5E[/YOUTUBE]

F-F-F-FALCON PUNCH!!!:p

Y'know, the nonnative English-speakers on this forum have amazing grammar and spelling. Not just in response to your post, Posmo, but in general, damn.

Y'know, the nonnative English-speakers on this forum have amazing grammar and spelling. Not just in response to your post, Posmo, but in general, damn.

Yeah, I notice that a lot online. Makes me feel dumb:blink:

It comes naturally with watching a lot of TG. :p

And internet of course (unless you're one of those Germans* who only reads German* websites, visits German* forums and always has to speak German* in ingame chats, ugh..) ;)

* insert nationality as you see fit. Personally, I think the French are (prejudice ahoi!) quite bad in this respect too.

I love being part of FG. Its a wonderful place to be with nice people, who have one hell of a lot of common sense, can make themselves understood, and give a great variety of opinions and choices made, but argue their points adequately and listen to others'. Its an interesting, friendly, funny, involving and creative society; so thanks guys for my almost three years here.
Compare that to another forum I'm on, which is full of youngsters (most active members are about 13-18) who really should be at school, and who have no common sense or an ability to listen.
It has recently resulted in large arguments over stuff like the photography contest's themes, and what classes as a picture of 'The Sky'... As I run said contests, I decided to give it a break and requested a ban to also help with exams (I was spending plenty of time there). Hopefully when it restarts it'll be better.

^ Can you give me a link? I wanna see what it's like.

I love being part of FG. Its a wonderful place to be with nice people, who have one hell of a lot of common sense, can make themselves understood, and give a great variety of opinions and choices made, but argue their points adequately and listen to others'. Its an interesting, friendly, funny, involving and creative society; so thanks guys for my almost three years here.
Compare that to another forum I'm on, which is full of youngsters (most active members are about 13-18) who really should be at school, and who have no common sense or an ability to listen.
It has recently resulted in large arguments over stuff like the photography contest's themes, and what classes as a picture of 'The Sky'... As I run said contests, I decided to give it a break and requested a ban to also help with exams (I was spending plenty of time there). Hopefully when it restarts it'll be better.

Let me introduce you to a friend of mine:

enter_Key01.jpg

:p

And while talking about English, meh, I like paying attention to stuff I write but I never get the feeling that I get it pitch perfect as I am a perfectionist when it comes to writing Norwegian.

Last edited: