Random Thoughts....

That... erm...was totally intentional :lol: ;)

Well, I thought you meant it. :cool:

And whilst on the subject, the Random Thoughts (Top Gear Edition) sort of died on it?s arse, which is unfortunate since I hoped it might mop up some of the idiot threads that get started in the TG Forum. :(

God I love Baileys Irish Cream.

Bully for both of you. I get the Baileys burps and subsequently, heartburn. :(

I just bought this book:

B0023ZLILK.jpg

:mrgreen:

What the hell ever happened to the male pill btw? Anyone know?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/mens_health/body_sexpill.shtml

"In 2003, researchers in Australia carried out a limited trial of a combination contraceptive that was 100 per cent effective and free of unacceptable side effects. Importantly, it was also reversible - normal fertility levels returned within a few months of stopping the treatment."

Religion poke its nose in did it?

I've talked to a few of my guy friends about it any most are actually AGAINST taking something like that. Basically their thinking is that its the woman's job to take the pill (which really fucks with our systems btw) instead of them.

I'd love for that to actually come out and have guys take it so we girls can stop having our systems (physically and mentally) become screwed from the side effects we deal with. :mad:

See, I wouldn't take that pill either. You know why? It has hardly been tested yet. You have no idea of the long term effects of taking it because nobody takes it now and all lab results are short term and done with small samples of 100% healthy people. So I'm not going to just trust the doctors. I still want to have kids some day and not going to risk my reproductive ability just to be safe in the short term. There's a lot of other contraceptives that work and why in the hell wouldn't one use a condom?

See, I wouldn't take that pill either. You know why? It has hardly been tested yet. You have no idea of the long term effects of taking it because nobody takes it now and all lab results are short term and done with small samples of 100% healthy people. So I'm not going to just trust the doctors. I still want to have kids some day and not going to risk my reproductive ability just to be safe in the short term. There's a lot of other contraceptives that work and why in the hell wouldn't one use a condom?

Anything released and "passed" by the FDA is barely tested enough to ensure safety :|

It's like going to a new OS or electronic device, the first run will ALWAYS have issues. That's why the smarter people wait it out for them to fix the bugs :p

Oh, condoms are a good choice, but not every guy will either use them or have them. Sad but true.

It's like going to a new OS or electronic device, the first run will ALWAYS have issues. That's why the smarter people wait it out for them to fix the bugs :p

Or even the first year of a Chevy Camaro. This is why I always prefer to buy things that have just been made "obsolescent", ie have been developed to within an inch of their lifespans.

So, I am a terrible person...

I told this girl I met once on msn that "I love you." As a joke, ya I know terrible thing...

Turns out she thought I was kinda cute, and my buddy pushed it along more and more...and so we kept talking on msn as she's cool, loves nerd stuff. Well he kept pushing it more and more.

Today...she kinda asked me out on msn...yesterday said stop by her house in Hamilton (where she goes to school, where I used to go to university.)

See its a 45 minute drive, hour-hour and half buss ride back and fourth...but thats also like 20 bucks a trip...and its a huge distance...WTF.

Are you joking?

Do you have anything better that you're doing than going to see a cute girl who is obviously into you? Why aren't you there right now?

So, I am a terrible person...

I told this girl I met once on msn that "I love you." As a joke, ya I know terrible thing...

Turns out she thought I was kinda cute, and my buddy pushed it along more and more...and so we kept talking on msn as she's cool, loves nerd stuff. Well he kept pushing it more and more.

Today...she kinda asked me out on msn...yesterday said stop by her house in Hamilton (where she goes to school, where I used to go to university.)

See its a 45 minute drive, hour-hour and half buss ride back and fourth...but thats also like 20 bucks a trip...and its a huge distance...WTF.

Go there now you bum. :p

Well...I'm not like that:p I'm the type that takes things slow.

She wants to bus down and see a movie...also she wants to marathon Firefly...which is a total FUCK YA, specially in blu-ray on my 52inch...but I have a feeling that'd be really wierd with my parents in the house...and her place she has nothing but a 13 inch MAC...why couldn't we have met WAY earlier...as in September.

Well...I'm not like that:p I'm the type that takes things slow.

She wants to bus down and see a movie...also she wants to marathon Firefly...which is a total FUCK YA, specially in blu-ray on my 52inch...but I have a feeling that'd be really wierd with my parents in the house...and her place she has nothing but a 13 inch MAC...why couldn't we have met WAY earlier...as in September.

You don't have to watch Firefly straight away. ;) Go there, see a movie and have a good time. ;)

and her place she has nothing but a 13 inch MAC
Which means that you'd have to crowd around it on her bed. Think, man! She's basically throwing herself at you!

I'm thinking about petitioning a mod to banhammer you from the boards until you go see her. :p