Random Thoughts....

damn you federalies :(

:lol: I know right, just slacking off and giving public servants a bad name. I feel I deserve mine...I've been taking an average of 60 calls a day lately and my brain is slightly scrambled.

I'm sure every longer-term F1 fan here remembers the 2003 British GP and the bl00dy idiot that ran out on track in a kilt on lap 11 or so. For the others, he's the same guy that took out the leader of the 2004 Olympic marathon with about 5 km to go.

Well, he was recently on that British talent show, and he got advanced to the next leg of it.

:mad:

Yeah, I saw it. That guy would need to be banned from every public place, yet he's gaining even more fame by appearing in that show.

He is a complete tool!

Are we really that surprised that stupidity and general thick-headedness gets rewarded in society?

:lol: I know right, just slacking off and giving public servants a bad name. I feel I deserve mine...I've been taking an average of 60 calls a day lately and my brain is slightly scrambled.

We'd never slack off in the state government :p

Having scoliosis sucks.

Sure does. :(

I found out that I had it when I was 9 and the curve got so bad that I had to have it operated on... and now I have 2 titanium rods running down 3/4 of my spine.

Same here. I feel extremely self-conscious at times because of it. ):

RDO tomorrow!!! :banana: Going to have a massive sleep in (well, maybe til 9am), get a haircut, play playstation/guitar/piano and spend the arvo watching random TV/Spanish GP/whatever motorsport is on at the time. Bliss.

What do you think my chances are if your boyfriend was erm...no longer? :cool::p

What do you think my chances are if your boyfriend was erm...no longer? :cool::p

:lol: I'm flattered, but he is still very much alive. Plus, I think I would have issues with dating younger guys (my better half is three years older than me).

1 year younger = "so much less mature"

:p

obviously :p

I don't think it's a maturity thing really...just me being odd. I probably could date a younger guy, but it's not something I intend on doing in the forseeable future.

Bah, it was worth a shot :p

I can't help but think my current girlfriend's apparent lack of interests in playstation gaming/motorsports/decent music definitely counts against her...:p

I can't help but think my current girlfriend's apparent lack of interests in playstation gaming/motorsports/decent music definitely counts against her...:p

You better hope she doesn't read what you've just typed. :blink::p

:lol: I'm sure she makes up for it in other aspects of life though. My boyfriend has no interests whatsoever in cars or motorsport (and he's a mechanical engineer, go figure) but he appeals to my arty, liberalist side. Plus he does some shit hot technical drawings, and he's awesome at scrabble/trivia.

I love graduation days. Everyone's always so happy and teary.

:lol: I'm sure she makes up for it in other aspects of life though. My boyfriend has no interests whatsoever in cars or motorsport (and he's a mechanical engineer, go figure) but he appeals to my arty, liberalist side. Plus he does some shit hot technical drawings, and he's awesome at scrabble/trivia.

I never thought drafting could get you chicks! :lol:

Just got my wisdom teeth taken out about half an hour ago. My lower lip feels like a dangling car tire.

Bring on the pain...

Whoa, why are you able to type? Clearly you have not taken enough prescription painkillers. Go get comatose, it will make recovery so much more bearable.

Whoa, why are you able to type? Clearly you have not taken enough prescription painkillers. Go get comatose, it will make recovery so much more bearable.

Painkillers don't mess everyone up. Once I woke up from my anesthesia I was coherent for the entire course of my healing process, and didn't have issues with pain after I took the codeine as directed. I was back at school 3 days after mine were removed.