Random Thoughts....

My insurance isn't paying anything, they're billing the other insurance company (State Farm) for everything. I've already pressured them to get me another new tire for safety reasons on the front right of my car, but they won't do it. The rim is available just by itself, not in a set which is good. Though I'm going through my parents broker for this and trying to get them to find a way to force State Farm to pay for another new tire. She hit me, I should not have to pay anything to get my car back to the way it was AND be safe. No way am I running a brand new tire with a tire that has 15k miles on it.

If they won't... I refuse to pay out of pocket. I'll have to find another way to get a new tire. Take the girl to court and get her to cover the tire and attorney fees, and some extra for my pain and suffering ;D :lol:

^ Dogbert will not give kat a beetle :x

Gummmmmmmy bears
Bouncing here and there and everywhere

Yea Saturday Cartoons rocked. Eek The Cat/Terrible Thunder Lizards, Batman, Spiderman, X-Men, Animaniacs (may have been weekday), Freakizoid, etc.

^ :lmao: Not even close

A major OH SHIT WHAT WAS THAT SOUND!!!! moment just happened. All of the sudden, there was a large metallic boom and rolling sound. A shitting of pants reaction because I had no clue what it was. Once I had calmed down and common sense kicked in I began investigating to make sure no structural damage occurred. When I checked the garage, I noticed that one of the big springs for the garage door had went. Thank god it wasn't anything structural because the sound came from around my room.

My face easily looked like this: :shock2:

Had exactly the same thing happen to me a year or so ago. But I did know where the sound came from because I was opening the garage door at the time....bigass spring bouced across the garage, hit my car a couple of times and hit the other side of the garage wall, leaving a nice dent... :(

good thing I wasn't in its path because those suckers are HEAVY...

Man, hearing all these stories about the garage springs make me kinda glad we don't have a garage. :\ Glad you guys are okay.

What causes the springs to break free though? Isn't there some kind of safety mechanism in place to prevent such things from happening? Sorry if the questions seem a bit silly but we don't have a garage so I don't know how they work... :|

^well, being 30 years old, rusty, not being maintained, and being manhandled by me are 3 reasons why MINE broke... I dunno about the other guy :p