Random Thoughts....

LAWL! Show me your face, I wanna +rep you for being hilarious!

He's just jealous because he's missing out on your juicy favours... drop by his place and make friends.

Scalextric/SCX/whatever the fuck it's called.... sure has changed, 6 cars on 2 lanes.... Fuel, pitting, overtaking, running on fumes spluttering. :blink:

Makes my old F40 and Diablo set seem... ok it is, very old and crappy.

Last edited:
Okay. So in the last four or five weeks I've lost a noticeable amount of weight for no particular reason, and without exercising or eating anything less or different. I'm now 48kg (I swear I was 51kg just a few weeks ago). Um... could it be from having a virus for the past few weeks that I've only just gotten rid of? I was able to eat pretty much normally throughout it. I've had to buy two new pairs of jeans, Aus size 8's instead of the 10's which were hanging off me. Weird.

Unexplained weight loss can be a sign of lots of things. If it continues, I'd be calling the doctor. I'm concerned that you've already had to buy new clothes. That's a lot of weight, probably more than 3kg.

Okay. So in the last four or five weeks I've lost a noticeable amount of weight for no particular reason, and without exercising or eating anything less or different. I'm now 48kg (I swear I was 51kg just a few weeks ago). Um... could it be from having a virus for the past few weeks that I've only just gotten rid of? I was able to eat pretty much normally throughout it. I've had to buy two new pairs of jeans, Aus size 8's instead of the 10's which were hanging off me. Weird.

It could be the virus. I had something take me out for three weeks. Even though I stopped going to the gym for the time I managed to lose 8 pounds. Your body will need more energy in order to fight off disease.

Still I agree with flydiscovery, you might want to have it checked.

:rofl:

My mom got a new laptop and she has taped over the webcam. Apparently Oprah says hackers can get into your webcam and focus it on the keyboard and then steal your credit card numbers when you type them in. Obviously she heard it wrong because even Oprah isn't that stupid, but it appears my mother is. This is the same woman that took away my airsoft guns because Oprah said I would kill someone and/or be shot dead by the police.

Problem:

My mom got a new laptop and she has taped over the webcam. Apparently Oprah says hackers can get into your webcam and focus it on the keyboard and then steal your credit card numbers when you type them in. Obviously she heard it wrong because even Oprah isn't that stupid, but it appears my mother is. This is the same woman that took away my airsoft guns because Oprah said I would kill someone and/or be shot dead by the police.

Solution: Move out of home ASAP.

I'm in a rather DIY mood today. Going to be fixing up all the doors in our place that appear to have expanded (??) and are now scraping against the frames making in hard to open/close them. I will also completely clean my BBQ. Then I will watch the footy this afternoon and have several beers. Public holidays FTW.

I'm in a rather DIY mood today. Going to be fixing up all the doors in our place that appear to have expanded (??) and are now scraping against the frames making in hard to open/close them.

Humidity, or foundation settling?

I'm in a dilemma. I just went for an internship interview with Company A this morning, and was told that they would be getting back to me within a day or two with the results. However, they told another friend of mine that we'd know the results by the end of this week. I have another interview coming up in a day or two with company B, and I don't know what to do if I get called up by Coy A and they offer me the position. I want to consider my options before I commit.

The problem is that I wonder if Coy A will allow me to consider my options if I tell them that I have another interview coming up. With Coy A I work shifts and 6 days a week, whereas with Coy B I have normal working hours and a 5.5 day work week. The job scope is vastly different too. :(

I'm in a dilemma. I just went for an internship interview with Company A this morning, and was told that they would be getting back to me within a day or two with the results. However, they told another friend of mine that we'd know the results by the end of this week. I have another interview coming up in a day or two with company B, and I don't know what to do if I get called up by Coy A and they offer me the position. I want to consider my options before I commit.

The problem is that I wonder if Coy A will allow me to consider my options if I tell them that I have another interview coming up. With Coy A I work shifts and 6 days a week, whereas with Coy B I have normal working hours and a 5.5 day work week. The job scope is vastly different too. :(

Just ask for the offer in writing to buy yourself some time.

Scalextric/SCX/whatever the fuck it's called.... sure has changed, 6 cars on 2 lanes.... Fuel, pitting, overtaking, running on fumes spluttering. :blink:

Makes my old F40 and Diablo set seem... ok it is, very old and crappy.

Fuck that, Scalextric is the closest two men can get to a duel without pistols. Six car lanes ruins it.

Six car lanes? Hell no, that's like six people playing Guess Who? It's all about the 1v1!

I'm in a rather DIY mood today. Going to be fixing up all the doors in our place that appear to have expanded (??) and are now scraping against the frames making in hard to open/close them.

Are the edges of the doors sealed? That's what happened to the front door of my house in winter, so I put a whole bunch of timber sealant on the edges, no problems now. :cool:

^I bet that small kid kicked everyones ass!!

Tell her that tape is transparent to the frequencies of light that webcams use. :mrgreen:

Fuck that, Scalextric is the closest two men can get to a duel without pistols. Six car lanes ruins it.

Six car lanes? Hell no, that's like six people playing Guess Who? It's all about the 1v1!

He said 6 cars on 2 lanes, which would make a great two-handed 1v1 or 1v1v1 faceoff.

Porsche917_10_048.jpg

8 lanes - where's your god now? :lol:

Makes me miss the place that had an 8 lane small track, a 10 lane oval and a 10 lane big track. And the drag strip that ran along the back wall.