Random Thoughts....

It probably has started, but it's like I mentioned earlier- USPS sucks at updating international stuff. I send things overseas with enough frequency to know it's not very accurate. Once I had a letter arrive in Singapore 4 days after I sent it, only for tracking to say it was "notified of shipping," stuff goes through USPS pretty quickly, it's customs on the receiving end that slows things down I've always found. If you want proper tracking you're pretty much limited to using FedEx or UPS.
Still, I paid $18 extra for express mail, which I obviously didn't get.

Gaaaahh !!! I fucking hate stupid people !! Or not stupid....thick is more appropriate.

I have a friend who is really, REALLY thick about everything, I mean no common sense at all. It's not like he's stupid in the conventional way, he is a university student with not that bad grades.....but...

I have enough friends who do that i am invisible on MSN most of the time. One will ask me the same thing over and over even though I just told him, or I sent him the link to the answer and it is right there. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

:lol: I was thinking that I need a new avatar, it's hard to be evil and have that <--- one, any suggestions?

See anything you like? :cool:

Or, you can just cut to the chase since those are all yanked of dA :p

http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/icons/emoticons/#order=9
http://browse.deviantart.com/custom.../#catpath=customization/icons/avatars&order=9
just put what you want in the search bar

:lol: I was thinking that I need a new avatar, it's hard to be evil and have that <--- one, any suggestions?

How about the same bouncing smiley, but instead of pom pons she is waving gavels.:D

Christ on a pancake with whipped cream and sprinkles, WHAT A DAY!!!

Dad drove me out to my orthodontist today. She told me that I have to go to my dentist to get my bottom wisdom teeth out (permission to say...eek!!).

Anyways, I wanted to drive back from the hospital, but Dad didn't want be to drive through town until I had had more experience with my instructor.

So Dad drives up as far as the University, and then we put the L plates up and off I go.

Straight away...Dad is being a bit of a pain in the hole. At risk of sounding a bit pedantic...he was giving me TOO MUCH instruction, which was really starting to piss me off, which kind of threw me off a bit.
After a quick stop at the local shopping centre, I'm back on the road again.
I come up to a stop sign, I cut out 3 times. Cars start overtaking me from the right, in my mirror I can see a long queue of cars, with bemused looking faces in them. Thankfully (and surprisingly) no-one beeped.

Off I go again, and I turn into the road leading down to my house. I slow down, and move out right to turn into my driveway (for the first time). I stop and cut out just short of the brick pillar. Turn the wheel hard left, and start to crawl forward. As I move in, I start quickly turning the wheel back to straighten out, completely lose control of the clutch, move rather violently to the left, all I can hear is "SHRRRRRRRRR", as the left side of the car scrapes along the green gate. Dad pulls up the handbrake, and I start freaking out and bawling crying thinking that I fucking destroyed the car.

Mum and Dad try their best to calm me down, and then we all nervously check the damage. Mostly green paint scraped across, but a couple of stratches aswell...

I then spent an hour scraping the paint off, and now my arse is wet and my left arm is sore.

So...how was your day?:cool:

i was reading the comments on the latest TG episode when it struck me that their are almost 2 forums in one here. The TG/FG episode discussion community and everyone else... i mean there were people i had never heard of with 200+ posts that had been members for 2 years or so suppose it goes to show how much i read the episode discussions.

Christ on a pancake with whipped cream and sprinkles, WHAT A DAY!!!

Dad drove me out to my orthodontist today. She told me that I have to go to my dentist to get my bottom wisdom teeth out (permission to say...eek!!).

Anyways, I wanted to drive back from the hospital, but Dad didn't want be to drive through town until I had had more experience with my instructor.

So Dad drives up as far as the University, and then we put the L plates up and off I go.

Straight away...Dad is being a bit of a pain in the hole. At risk of sounding a bit pedantic...he was giving me TOO MUCH instruction, which was really starting to piss me off, which kind of threw me off a bit.
After a quick stop at the local shopping centre, I'm back on the road again.
I come up to a stop sign, I cut out 3 times. Cars start overtaking me from the right, in my mirror I can see a long queue of cars, with bemused looking faces in them. Thankfully (and surprisingly) no-one beeped.

Off I go again, and I turn into the road leading down to my house. I slow down, and move out right to turn into my driveway (for the first time). I stop and cut out just short of the brick pillar. Turn the wheel hard left, and start to crawl forward. As I move in, I start quickly turning the wheel back to straighten out, completely lose control of the clutch, move rather violently to the left, all I can hear is "SHRRRRRRRRR", as the left side of the car scrapes along the green gate. Dad pulls up the handbrake, and I start freaking out and bawling crying thinking that I fucking destroyed the car.

Mum and Dad try their best to calm me down, and then we all nervously check the damage. Mostly green paint scraped across, but a couple of stratches aswell...

I then spent an hour scraping the paint off, and now my arse is wet and my left arm is sore.

So...how was your day?:cool:

Some kids don't even know when they've made a mistake or understand the consequences. You're not that way it seems, which is quite cool. One thing I can't stand is kids who expect everything all shiny and bright, and get away with costly mistakes.

Story is a bit funny too, good to make light of it. :)

i was reading the comments on the latest TG episode when it struck me that their are almost 2 forums in one here. The TG/FG episode discussion community and everyone else... i mean there were people i had never heard of with 200+ posts that had been members for 2 years or so suppose it goes to show how much i read the episode discussions.

Yep, I tend to stay away from the TG/FG discussion areas except for an occasional foray, it is indeed like a totally separate forum.

Yep, I tend to stay away from the TG/FG discussion areas except for an occasional foray, it is indeed like a totally separate forum.

x2, there are so many people overanalyzing every effing thing, I really can't be bothered with that.

What happened to MXM's thread about his Lotus 7? It's seems to have vanished.

Maybe he committed suicide? I know I would atleast consider it in his situation :(

It makes me not laugh at the show when rewatching it. It takes the third time to make me laugh again.

After reading the last few threads, I should really try and follow your example and stay away from that subforum. It just wrecks my opinion of every episode which is rated badly.

Yep, exactly the same thing happens to me every time. Propably just better to stay away from there...

Some kids don't even know when they've made a mistake or understand the consequences. You're not that way it seems, which is quite cool. One thing I can't stand is kids who expect everything all shiny and bright, and get away with costly mistakes.

Story is a bit funny too, good to make light of it. :)

The funny thing then was, mum brought me inside, and got me some chocolate to calm me down. And then spent about 5 minutes just talking to me and making sure I was ok.

Then she kept asking me is I wanted some hot chocolate or to lie down or anything, and I said that I was fine.
So I had finally calmed down, went into the back room to watch Friends.
Next thing I hear "Eefs? Come up and help me make the beds and tidy upstairs, k?"

Gotta love my mum...she sure knows how to make me feel better. :D

The discussion subforum is generally crap and I've been avoiding it for the last few seasons. Since we added the "rate the episode" poll every clown out there thinks we give a shit what he/she thinks of each episode. I think I rated like 2 episodes and realized it was futile.

Maybe he committed suicide? I know I would atleast consider it in his situation :(

WTF happened that's that horrible?