What are you doing right now?

Fretting over how much I can afford to spend on camera equipment while saving for an engagement ring. And trying to forget about school.

Moving this thread to the game forum, updating my CV at work so account management can try and find me some cool new gigs (clients for my current line of work within the company aren't really signing any contracts, sadly, so I need something else to fill my calendar), chatting on IRC, planning 2 exams for next friday, studying said 2 exams.

Whaddaya mean, I multitask?

Chilling on the forums listening to music

Updating resume to apply for a couple of jobs and also wishing I knew the result of my accounting exam. The pessimist in me is certain it'll be a fail though.

I'm eating this pie:

Attachments

• P1010151.JPG
    P1010151.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 65
Trying to fight away pins and needles in my right foot, filling in a long and hard application form, watching morning TV, waiting for a cup of tea, listening the the Pavement being cut by the stonemason outside. In my taskbar thing i'm doing Application-ness, Msn-ness, Facebook-ness.
YAY!

Regaining my breath after a lot of running around in extreme heat before another round of running around in extreme heat. All due to masses of paperwork.

Deciding which gigs to put on my CV and which not to. I don't want to put too many helpdesk stuff in there, but I don't want to leave out too much stuff. And looking at second-hand lenses, practising my exams for Friday, chatting on IRC, and getting more coffee.

Cleaning my room, brushing teeth, getting ready to go buy some petrol.

looking at RX8 and Evo prices, trying to divine the winning lotto numbers, updating solution design doco, cleaning data, reviewing exception reporting, hacking together SQLs (for the cleaning, solution design doco and excepting reporting) and having a little fantasy...

I'm tempted to come into this thread thrice daily and post "fapping".

I'm trying to get the phone to work so I could see the new Harry Potter on Saturday with some friends.

Eating fooods!!!

Eating a snack and getting ready to head to the airport to pick up my dad. I want to see the Br?no film while we are down there, but my parents insist on HP. <_<