The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

The 66 is a bit off, I think. But otherwise: Nice work on circumventing the regulations... (I detest the message, but I admire the method.)

well...with a bit of imagination the 66 looks like 2 people in row lifting their left arm...or their right, when you imagine standing in front of them......

Wouldn't a more suitable number be "88"?

Yes, another example of "I'm not supposed to know this" sort of information that ends up stored in my brain's nooks and crannies.

I'm always running out of Pussi...

2329806210_759dc73d7b.jpg

Not with one of these.

Hot digity! That's enough for a pussi binge!

:shifty:

f6a53f2e311465e2ce947b75bb273d913fa83402_m.jpg

My luck, I'd have left my parking lights on for safety, and I left my keys in the car because I was just running inside to get something quickly. Now I come out, someone's hit my car and the keys are locked inside. Then I see this note.

edit: just to be clear, this didn't happen...it was a hypothetical story about what WOULD happen, had this person done this "good deed" for me.

Last edited:
lol how nice of him to lock your keys in :lol:

My luck, I'd have left my parking lights on for safety, and I left my keys in the car because I was just running inside to get something quickly. (...)

And yet "you" managed to lock the driver's door? :p Although I understand what you are saying, but perhaps the person who did this wasn't a complete moron and actually waited a couple of minutes to see if somebody was returning to the car and perhaps even checked if the key was still in the ignition... (if you remove the ignition key but hide it somewhere in the car instead of taking it with you, well... :rolleyes: )

And yet "you" managed to lock the driver's door? :p

Are you saying that there's no way to lock the door unless you lock all of them, or use the key fob? :p

My dad's old '88 F-150 had a worn ignition. You never even needed a key to start it. His truck didn't have electric locks, but he always locked the driver's door. His thinking was that if someone was going to try a door to get inside, it'd be the driver's side. He had back problems, so he couldn't reach the passenger side easily from inside the truck, so he left the passenger side door unlocked. :lol:

Although I understand what you are saying, but perhaps the person who did this wasn't a complete moron and actually waited a couple of minutes to see if somebody was returning to the car and perhaps even checked if the key was still in the ignition... (if you remove the ignition key but hide it somewhere in the car instead of taking it with you, well... :rolleyes: )

True. I was going to come back with something along the lines of "you're putting an awful lot of faith in John Q. Public"...but "Will" is clearly someone who is worth having around, and probably gave a cursory glance around the car, to see if the keys were inside. :p

True. I was going to come back with something along the lines of "you're putting an awful lot of faith in John Q. Public"...but "Will" is clearly someone who is worth having around, and probably gave a cursory glance around the car, to see if the keys were inside. :p

Well yes, and only after he didn't find the keys or anything to nick he thought to play nice :D

Yes. Did you see PETA's reaction to the Obama fly-swatting incident?

I'd say that you must be joking but PETA is so far off the reservation that I'd believe anything from them at this point. Got a link?

Is it PETA that put down healthy animals to "save them" from animal shelters?