Random Thoughts....

My sister is making me watch Glee. After making me watch Hannah Montana this morning

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I also has hot fuge sundae. Feel a bit better. A bit)

Glee is good!

And Eamon Sullivan=hawt. Especially when cooking. Be still my beating heart.

My sister is making me watch Glee. After making me watch Hannah Montana this morning

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I also has hot fuge sundae. Feel a bit better. A bit)

:hug:

I've no idea what Glee is, but even the sound of it makes me want to eat my own eyeballs in frustration...

I'm hungry. No food in the house. Too lazy to go shopping. No money to order in. Dammit.

^^ basically High School Musical turned into a TV series- Kristin Chenoweth was in this ep. I am a big fan of her, especially in Wicked!, but this was just not good :(

so yeah, not my cup of tea. :)

Have you ever had a boss like this?

Yup. My head of Business Systems can't use our business system. Never even logged on. Can barely use a photocopier and fax. But, she can get $ from the Chief Financial Officer for projects outside our budget, go and kick Senior Management and CEO heads when we need her to and write the tedious briefs, memos, Ministerial reports & speeches that all of us hate to do.

I don't care that she can't use the system (and to be honest, glad she doesn't try - she knows her limitations and I don't have to fix the stuff ups). She's more useful doing other things.

Granted, it makes it a little difficult when we have to explain what is going on so that she can brief TPTB, but if we can tell her what resourcing we need and for how long, she does her best to get as much of it as possible (we never have enough of either, but then again, who does?)

Why does everything insist on being difficult? 2009 has been the worst year possible for me.. Jobs, uni, housing, family.. everything has turned out to be a fiasco/disaster so far.

2009 has been an up-down-up year for me...Started on a high with the new job and being financially secure for the first time in my adult life, huge down was and is suffering/recovering from mental illness, but picking back up now with applying for uni and hoping to get back into study next year.

^^ basically High School Musical turned into a TV series- Kristin Chenoweth was in this ep. I am a big fan of her, especially in Wicked!, but this was just not good :(

so yeah, not my cup of tea. :)

:barf:

Fleetwood Mac live, with 4/5 orginal members, and I was there.

[YOUTUBE]2QPNUtZMeHA[/YOUTUBE]

Awesomeness

Hmm..I seem late to the bandwagon but I'm really liking Feist lately. I've even taken to doing my English assignment on her.

Just got home from the launch night for this:

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

:cool:

This year's car looks FUCKEN SICK.

Blech, this chocolate milk is nowhere near cold enough. :yucky:

But the chocolate muffin is goooooooooooood:D

thevictor390: Well, we are one of the few teams in the world running a wind-tunnel refined aero package, so yeah. The wings have to be that big to get meaningful downforce at relatively low speeds.

AiR: Honda Engine, but Toyota, Mitsubishi, Holden and Ford sponsor the Australasian F-SAE comp, so thats why we have their logos on the car.

Ho - honda
yo - toyota
ho - holden
fo - ford
shi - mitsubishi