Random Thoughts....

I'm a fan of 1986.

Must spread the raep before raeping Ninjacoco again, but 1986 was a pretty good year too! Master of puppets, reign in blood!!

And on the not so good stuff: Chernobyl and the murder of Olof Palme..
It was an eventful year!

Oh and now it's 1979...

I hate the parking here. I high speed reversing is not fun without rear visibility.

I discovered walking.

Last edited:
In 1986. It felt exhilarating.
Then I discovered gravity.

You should have patented walking when you had the chance.

What the hell, suddenly it's 1979!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4OptTvX4I0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Must spread the raep before raeping Ninjacoco again, but 1986 was a pretty good year too! Master of puppets, reign in blood!!

And on the not so good stuff: Chernobyl and the murder of Olof Palme..
It was an eventful year!

Oh and now it's 1979...

A lot of good things came out of 1986...Puffalumps. Me.

1979 is a good song, though.

You should have patented walking when you had the chance.

What the hell, suddenly it's 1979!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4OptTvX4I0[/YOUTUBE]

It's still the year 1979 and I up your Dschinghis Khan with Tsingis Khan by a David Hasselof.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ9G744XPdI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
my cat hasn't peed in over 24 hours, despite repeated attempts by the vets to get a urine sample out of him forcibly. Surprisingly, I'm more amused at his stubborness than worried :lol:

26.5 hours, need to get a damn smaple.... PEE CAT PEE!!!!!!!!!!

(tried expressing him, don't have a clue how to though and he keeps whipping around and biting me. Tempted to stick some of his normal litter in the tray and just wait for him to pee and catch it, but if I miss I'm screwed)

26.5 hours, need to get a damn smaple.... PEE CAT PEE!!!!!!!!!!

(tried expressing him, don't have a clue how to though and he keeps whipping around and biting me. Tempted to stick some of his normal litter in the tray and just wait for him to pee and catch it, but if I miss I'm screwed)

I wouldn't express his bladder yourself. That could be dangerous. He may NOT pee in an empty box. Cats are nothing if not stubborn. Ozgirl may have some ideas if you PM her. They make a special veterinary litter for getting urine samples, but I don't know if it's even available in Oz.

I don't know why, but brydiem's "PEE CAT PEE!!!!!!!!" is the hardest I've laughed all day.

^^ We have ripped up plastic bags in there at the moment, but he doesn't seem to like them. Worst case scenario, I get my iPod, a good book and chuck the litter in the box and wait for him to go. He is a bit tender now so I'm stopping- the vet somewhat explained it to me but not very well.

^^ We have ripped up plastic bags in there at the moment, but he doesn't seem to like them. Worst case scenario, I get my iPod, a good book and chuck the litter in the box and wait for him to go. He is a bit tender now so I'm stopping- the vet somewhat explained it to me but not very well.

I just knew someone who had a guinea pig's bladder rupture when the vet tried to express it. Now, guinea pigs are MUCH more fragile overall, but that sounds scary. I'm a chicken.

Can you put cat + box in a VERY small room alone for a few hours? Like a bathroom where you can remove all the rugs and towels and stuff so he HAS to pee somewhere you can collect it? Cats are just SO stubborn!