Random Thoughts....

Oh joy, it's snowing again. I think I've had enough of the shit from last Tuesday/Wednesday without more of it being dumped on the ground.

Bing Crosby, wherever you are...shove your White Christmas up your arse.

Oh joy, it's snowing again. I think I've had enough of the shit from last Tuesday/Wednesday without more of it being dumped on the ground.

Bing Crosby, wherever you are...shove your White Christmas up your arse.

That's impossible, we have global warming so you can't possibly have snow! /snark

What is weirder is that I know some people are getting knocked up and having kids...before they even finish school. :?

Yeah I know someone like that who had twins

Yeah, I know of a couple of girls with infants now from my school. Surprisingly, they were all younger than I was at the time (both about 16 when they gave birth) :blink:

The panda in your avvie just reminded me too Quadrax- my dad saw the pandas at Adelaide zoo on the news and announced that he wanted all of us to go to Adelaide and see them. Cool, never been to Adelaide. Doubt he will actually organise for us to go though :(

Yeah, I know of a couple of girls with infants now from my school. Surprisingly, they were all younger than I was at the time (both about 16 when they gave birth) :blink:

The panda in your avvie just reminded me too Quadrax- my dad saw the pandas at Adelaide zoo on the news and announced that he wanted all of us to go to Adelaide and see them. Cool, never been to Adelaide. Doubt he will actually organise for us to go though :(

I rewired my turntable today. Guess how many times I had to re do it because either 1 or both channels was dead.

I've always wanted to play around with a record player and wire it so it spins the record in reverse.

Wow!

...and my mother said i would never accomplish anything great in life.

I'm gonna link her to this thread right now!

I'm so tired right now that looking at Quadrax's rep level I could only giggle thinking of rule 34.

Yeah, the first time, only the right channel worked, the second time no channels worked, and the third and final time both channels worked. Apparently the soldering iron was melting the inter plastic conduit and severing the inner connection on the RCA cables.