Random Thoughts....

Reverse psychology doesn't work on rampaging moderators.

Crap... I just made an appointment to get my legs waxed for the first time ever at 4PM PST... We shall see what happens. :unsure:

I asked my wife about leg waxing. She said it was slighly less painful than getting hit by a speeding bus.

:lol:

Eh, shaving has gotten irritating to me and my legs, plus my legs don't seem to stay as smooth for long anymore :(

Have you ever tried those "shave less often" lotions? I'm thinking it has to be a scam so I've never shelled out. I'm curious if they actually help.

I'm so glad that it isn't socially dictated that men shave their legs, I shaved my ankles for rugby (ankle taping) and that was undesirable enough for me.

I'm so glad that it isn't socially dictated that men shave their legs, I shaved my ankles for rugby (ankle taping) and that was undesirable enough for me.

It's not so annoying when you're used to it I guess, even more so if you're like me and wear long pants 99% of the time. At least it's not part of my immediate appearance. It's one of the few girlie-girl things that doesn't even get on my nerves.

Last edited:
^
Mr Weir was driving a 2002 Ford Explorer

[Adam Savage] Well THERE'S yer problem [/Adam]

Crap... I just made an appointment to get my legs waxed for the first time ever at 4PM PST... We shall see what happens. :unsure:

It's not as bad as I expected, the first couple of 'strips' on each leg are the worst, then it seems like my legs get kinda numb and it doesn't hurt as much, dunno if I'm just wierd.

When did TLC turn into the little people and children channel? It's really creeping me out. The latest additions? "Dwarf Adoption Story" and "The Little Chocolatiers." This on a channel already packed out with:
Table for 12 - assisted reproduction gone wild
19 Kids and Counting - natural reproduction gone wild
Jon and Kate plus 8 - psycho bitch reproduces, thankfully canceled
The Little Couple - ohhhh, married dwarfs
Little People Big World - dwarfs on a farm

Really? Are people this fascinated with dwarfism and reproduction? Is this "learning?" Am I missing a point somewhere?

Last edited: