Beautiful Garages

taj.jpg

awesome!

...ly tacky. :puke:

it'd love that as the door to my room

wouldn't take it as a front door though

Wow, there are no words to describe the amount of WANT!/DROOL for some of those garages.

Is it bad that I want to install world class acoustic sound panels to amplify the resonance of the cars as they leave the garage? /music geek

I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry, or masturbate...

So many emotions i don't even...

Why not all three?

Motorcycles will (usually) fit through normal doors. :D

I've brought my motorcycles into the living room more than once when I lived in a larger place. :D

Must of gotten pricey replacing all those doors.

:cry: I need a better job... The hell with working, I'm off to the nearest bank with my toy gun and some disguises, wish me luck :D

that " justification for a higher education" pic is lithographed on the wall of a pizza place in my town,

This is my first time seeing it anywhere else is my whole life...

No door replacement needed. Open front door, ride motorcycle in, close door.

Sorry, but the only proper way to enter a building, that isn't a garage, in a motorcycle is to either crash through the door or window (walls will do as well).

You're assuming that isn't Austere's garage.

"Just a car" isn't a phrase in my vocabulary. I had to piece that sentence together from separate words.

that " justification for a higher education" pic is lithographed on the wall of a pizza place in my town,

This is my first time seeing it anywhere else is my whole life...

heh, my high school auto shop teacher had a poster if it on the wall of his classroom.

^me to

but the 2nd car form the right, what car is that? (in the old pic)