Random Thoughts....

What a shitty fucking day. Come home to find out my uncle's been diagnosed with terminal cancer, 3 months to live at most. Fuck fuck fuck.

So, yeah, I apologize in advance if I'm more of an asshole than usual for a bit.

Last edited:
YOU LUCKY SON OF A BITCH!!!

Heh. Show was awesome. And then, waiting for the other two people to arrive, the driver of the car spun the only set of keys off his finger, into a water drain for the parking lot. His dad came and picked us up. I seem to have bad luck letting other people drive me to concerts, last time it was leaving the freaking headlights on. I'm remembering why I usually don't let other people drive...

What a shitty fucking day. Come home to find out my uncle's been diagnosed with terminal cancer, 3 months to live at most. Fuck fuck fuck.

So, yeah, I apologize in advance if I'm more of an asshole than usual for a bit.

I'm really sorry to hear that. :-( Also, feel free to be an asshole it releases tension!

Mwahahahaha...I got a hug from Roger Alan Wade......a.k.a. Johnny Knoxville's cousin. w00t. Hilarious country FTW!

I paid for a friend (who's opening a coffeehouse/small concert venue) to get in 'cause he's paid my way into other concerts and such before, only to realize afterwards when I finally checked my voicemail that the extra money wasn't my coffee allowance for the week...it's to maybe diagnose what's wrong with my perpetually broken car.

Ooooooops. I guess I'll get my $10 tomorrow back in coffee money and can pay myself back, but if anyone wants to fool with the Brokest Datsun Evar, pleasepleaseplease let me know. It's leaking oil at an annoyingly fast rate.

But...OMG! There's a Jackass 3 coming!!! </guiltypleasures>

I think I just Brain fucked myself, I saw this Facebook group called 'when you hit your hip on the counter and you feel like you just got shot' and so I wondered what it felt like to get shot, then I wondered what it actually felt like it would die. Science proves that Near Death Experiences are just your Brain firing off neurons trying to resuscitate you and puts you in an europhic sensation to mask the oncoming doom and that death, well, it feels like what you feel during that time between when you sleep and when you wake up minus the dreams.

You're 14 and contemplating death?

Get help, seriously.

You're 14 and contemplating death?

Get help, seriously.

Hey, it's not like I'm taking any of it seriously so it's all good. It's just curiosity, not like I'm going to kill myself and find out! :lol:

.........suicide isn't funny kids, I just made fun of it.........1 ticket for the Hellbus please, or maybe I'll hitch a ride with the Hell Rolls Royce, I'm goin in STYLE! BABY!

Just figured out that the reason I keep hearing a noise like the Predator when I go out the back of our building for a cigarette is that we must have a woodpecker living in the trees behind us.

Either that or my skull is going to be cleaned and polished to a shine very soon.

So... I have decided to do my drivers' license, hopefully starting lessons in two weeks. The idea is to have one before Viper :p Ice will buy me a Snickers bar if I do!!

All of a sudden I can't work out whether I am hungry or horny, and subsequently whether going out to get some lunch while sporting a semi in the supermarket is a bad idea.

FG.com, the sharing, caring community.

Unless your name is kat or gotspeed.... :razz:

FG.com, the sharing, caring community.

Unless your name is kat or gotspeed.... :razz:

The problem with Kat was that she shared to the point where none of us cared......

She said....
1. Itchy pubes.
2. Gynae problems.
3. No boyfriend.
4. No job.
5. Beetle cabrio

We said:
1. Veet
2. Hysterectomy.
3. Get out more.
4. Get off your lazy ass.
5. Sell it.

She repeated ad nauseam until Sherriff flydiscovery and her posse drove her out of Dodge, or is that Beetle?

A message to the woman who came within 10cm of running me over tonight. FUCK YOU! The two bright, rapidly pulsating lights on my bike does not indicate the start of a quantum tunneling zone; and my suburb != Roswell, New Mexico which means the flashing lights cannot be dismissed as the intergalactic alien probing party. Please look where the fuck you're going when pulling out of side streets! [/rage]

All of a sudden I can't work out whether I am hungry or horny,

Surely one could kill two birds with one stone? :)

If you have the latest version of Firefox type, "about:robots" into the address bar.

Edit: For added Douglas Adams goodness, press the button.

Last edited:
I'm having one of those moments where I just can't sleep at night. So I'm still awake because I know if I sleep now, I'm going to wake up at around 5pm and fuck my sleep cycle over.