FinalGear Shirts 2010; Order Thread!

Damn, I almost forgot, that advent on the top of the page really reminded me that I hadn?t ordered so far ... but better late than never, right? 3 Shirts for me please :)

Though all this talk of coupon codes on the ordering page makes me wonder if there really did end up being a forum member discount. Then again it would be an IRC discount for the truly active. I really should get on there but never seem to get around to it.

There are coupons? :0

What, they didn't tell you about the 95% off/free shipping deal? :lol:

No WAY in HELL that I'm gonna get discounts on shipping. I live 12 timezones (halfway 'round the world) away from the US :p :(

Still not much more than local good quality shirts, so: :D

(Not to mention awesome nerdiness printed on them :p)

I measured my t-shirt to determine what size to buy and it seems the M size is pretty big...

Just ordered the some say, shirt. :yes:

How long does it take for shipping to the UK?

How do they ship, UPS?

USPS, I believe.

Indeed, in proper plastic envelopes too! (quite the novelty in Europe)
Hah, something europe doesn't have (These are quite common in the US, however we use a higher grade/thicker bag)!

Few more hours for the orders! If you haven't ordered yet, then you better jump on them now! We probably will not have any extras at the end of the printing, so if you want a shirt, BUY IT NOW!

Don't Charge/Supercharge, Scandinavian Flick, and Some Say... are ordered!

Ordered, using the forum member 30% discount code.

forum member 30% discount code.
If there is really such a thing and it's so well hidden that forum members as active as.. well, as the ones who posted not to have found any coupon codes, including myself obviously, then I'm royally pissed off. If not, then I'm only pissed off at teeb for suggesting such a thing existed.