Random Thoughts....

Congratulations.
WHAT DO I WIN, WHAT DO I WIN? I hope it?s pretteee ... I could use some pretteeee in my life ...

Yo dawg, we heard you like Random Thoughts so we're putting Random Thoughts about Random Thoughts in Random Thoughts so you can read Random Thoughts while you catch up with Random Thoughts!

Anyway ...

I?ll be tearing down a wall in my brother ins laws garden today ... it?s about 40cm high ... but it?s a wall no less. And with my Reagan-like wall-downbringing skills, I will ensure free travel for all the south garden ants that are now cut off from all the good stuff in the north part of the garden, like cake crumbs falling down from the table ...

I?ll be doing it, using nothing but a hammer ...

Will you be leaving part of the wall there as a reminder to all the ants of their fight for freedom? Will ants from other gardens come and take pictures of it to take home to their nests and bore the other ants half to death with? And will the ants from the south bring with them a load of unreliable cardboard cars, some really bad mullets and an unhealthy fondness for appalling music?

All togezr nau: "Du must ein Schwein sein in dieser Welt, Schwein sein........."

:p

RTP3K anyone?

1168027999_e580ac33e0.jpg

Mine isn't one of them. :D I believe it is outlawed in California - I think the stated reason is 'not gay enough.' :mrgreen:

Edit: Apparently it is time for this thread's 60,000 post major service... :D

Last edited: