Random Thoughts....

Seems the USAF like to place you on weird islands with funny languages.

:dance: Yeah, I said it. :p

Good news!!! The Dacia Sandero KaJuN is coming soon to an England near you! I just found out that's where my next base is and I'll be living there for a few years starting next August. So much to look forward to: Top Gear as it airs, football, possibly seeing some Olympic events, warm beer, speed cameras, congestion charges, Gee Wizzes. Sweeeeeeeet!!!!! I can't wait to get there. :woot:

Now to decide on a car...

Good news!!! The Dacia Sandero is coming soon to a KaJuN near you!

Next.

I should really start packing my things before tomorrow. Then I need to take care of my paycheck, have my ticket money ready for my brother, and make sure I have my appropriate t-shirts for each game. Oh, and batteries.

Dear environmentalists: Polar bears don't like you and will eat your fucking face off. I feel that somehow this fact is being somewhat ignored lately. Inspired by Nissan Leaf ad, which would see the man get his fucking face eaten off if it was several seconds longer, because that's what polar bears do.

then they eat your balls first. Wait 5 minutes or so and then they eat your face.

No, they get distracted by your clothes and totally forget about you as you freeze to death.

And then they eat you?And what about boomer?

On other, more random thought, I got measured today: 1.77 m which means: ? 1 cm. WOO!

Last edited:
Is there a way to wear a trench coat on a regular basis and not look like a pedo or an axe murderer?

I kinda want one a bit.

Good news!!! The Dacia Sandero KaJuN is coming soon to an England near you! I just found out that's where my next base is and I'll be living there for a few years starting next August. So much to look forward to: Top Gear as it airs, football, possibly seeing some Olympic events, warm beer, speed cameras, congestion charges, Gee Wizzes. Sweeeeeeeet!!!!! I can't wait to get there. :woot:

Now to decide on a car...

Fuck, you'll probably have an easier time getting there than me. <_<

Is there a way to wear a trench coat on a regular basis and not look like a pedo or an axe murderer?

I kinda want one a bit.

Wear a slim cut trench. It looks stylish, not like a flasher.

corpus-corduroy-trench-coat-main.jpg

Fuck, you'll probably have an easier time getting there than me. <_<

:lol: That was one of my first thoughts. I was like "Hey cool! Now I can have a pint with MWF and BlaRo...if he ever gets there."

RAF Mildenhall in Suffolk.

Also do please kindly kill yourself after reading this message.

:p

From London up the A11, left onto Bury rd at the big roundabout, through the town of Mildenhall and it's located about 3km out of town, immediately northwest, just off the A1101...:p

LeMons weekend! Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

...zzzzzzz.

After Sunday, I'll be done filming my big last film project. w00t.

Must...survive......weekend!

I kinda want one a bit.

bogart2.jpg

Be this cool and everything will be sorted. You still won't get the girl, though, 'cause he needs her more than you do.