Random Thoughts....

Weeeerrrrlll... The entire door program probably involves more than the actual mounting of the door, just like the Apollo program took more time than the actual trip.

Anywho, :lol:

What's worse than watching it? How about being tortured by your brother playing back all the seasons on DVD that he got.....He got the final season this christmas and has proceeded to hog the TV for hours watching all of them...

I agree, it's such a garbage television show....I was so glad it ended....only to lament it being released on fucking DVD ever since.... :/

Oh and did I mention he HUMS the theme song....or sings it.....every time it plays....quite badly I might add... Thank god for me catching up on previous TG episodes....

All of that would be quite annoying. She watching it right now. I swear this show was written by a 6 year old. No plot, no story, no nothing. I think she's trying to get back at me for watching 3 or 4 episodes of Seinfeld a day...

Just finished beta on DCUO. Man, fail event was fail.

All of that would be quite annoying. She watching it right now. I swear this show was written by a 6 year old. No plot, no story, no nothing. I think she's trying to get back at me for watching 3 or 4 episodes of Seinfeld a day...

I am thinking, her being a new mother, that this show reminds her about NOTHING in reality, and lets her escape from it.

Weeeerrrrlll... The entire door program probably involves more than the actual mounting of the door, just like the Apollo program took more time than the actual trip.

Anywho, :lol:

So what you're saying is we need to send several brave adventurers into the gent's room before we decide to send a final group to mount the door? :p

:lol: yeah...the storyline is so damm hollow, filled with "plotholes" it's not even funny. You have my sympathy! :comfort:

I am thinking, her being a new mother, that this show reminds her about NOTHING in reality, and lets her escape from it.

That would be a good theory, but there's two major pregnancy/child rearing plotlines running through it across multiple seasons...

Last edited:
:lol: yeah...the storyline is so damm hollow, filled with "plotholes" it's not even funny. You have my sympathy! :comfort:

That would be a good theory, but there's two major pregnancy/child rearing plotlines running through it across multiple seasons...

You know more about Charmed than anyone should be comfortable admitting.

You know more about Charmed than anyone should be comfortable admitting.

It's a communicable disease sadly...

/had spent many a evening eating dinner with family with it on in the adjacent room so my stepmom and brother could watch it.

It's a communicable disease sadly...

/had spent many a evening eating dinner with family with it on in the adjacent room so my stepmom and brother could watch it.

I don't know if that's an excuse. My mother watches soap operas a lot, I don't know any of those storylines - except that Brooke from the Bold and the Beautiful is a ho.

I dunno, I just remember at some point either noticing or having it pointed out that she banged every male main character she didn't give birth to.

Last edited:
The only soap I watched was Sunset Beach. And that's because it was the only interesting thing on tv at lunch time when I came home.

Last edited:
2011 has gotten off to a good start, family-wise. One of my younger cousins had the county's New Year's Baby (actually the baby was born January 3), and today my oldest nephew passed his driver's test.

Just tried this whole microwaving your clothes thing discussed a few pages back.

Doesn't really work, clothes are back to room temperature within seconds - basically by the time you've pulled them on.

somesay really reminds me of this kid I go to school with, if anyone insults him or calls him names he goes on the wildest tangent of name calling, most of them very creative and somewhat tailored to who they are. That kid is awesome.

somesay really reminds me of this kid I go to school with, if anyone insults him or calls him names he goes on the wildest tangent of name calling, most of them very creative and somewhat tailored to who they are. That kid is awesome.
There's someone like that at my school. Except nothing he says is creative, or intelligent in any way. And another person who I unfortunately have to associate with goes insane at the slightest thing, and I'm quite certain that he just cannot accept he is wrong. Ever. In an argument with him, which arise from absolutely nothing significant whatsoever, it gets to a point where you can tell he knows he's wrong, and he tries to shift the direction of the argument. I tend to just laugh these days.

My wife has developed a really annoying habit. Watching the show Charmed. It's awful. Properly terrible. That's it I'm just going to say it. It's shit. No worse than that. What's worse than shit? Vomit? I think I'm going to set on the toilet for an hour.

I'm so sorry. My ex would watch that show religiously. Every. Time. It. Was. On.

It wasn't that bad as far as I remember, there are a couple of episodes that are okay to watch, but I'll admit it gets quite repetitive and stupid as the seasons go by. I do like Rose McGowan however.

What's worse than watching it? How about being tortured by your brother playing back all the seasons on DVD that he got.....He got the final season this christmas and has proceeded to hog the TV for hours watching all of them...

I agree, it's such a garbage television show....I was so glad it ended....only to lament it being released on fucking DVD ever since.... :/

Oh and did I mention he HUMS the theme song....or sings it.....every time it plays....quite badly I might add... Thank god for me catching up on previous TG episodes....

:lol: I used to watch that show with my sisters when I was about five or six up till the time when it ended. It was more of a nostalgia thing for me, I can't see any reason why your brother would want to watch it.

I think I may of single handily saved the US economy while I was over here :O

Last purchase was a pair of Lucchese 1883 boots :O

Why is it so hard to find baby clothes that isn't light pink or blue? Today I was in 6 different shops and I only bought one pair of little pants. In one of the shops the saleswoman actually looked at me like this--> :huh: and said 'you don't know what it is? You're in a small group'. Am I so weird because I don't want to know?