Where In The World Is..?

Indeed. Because being an unemployed, overweight, pothead coke dealer contributes so much to today's society.

I didn't rage-quit. I just did a regular quit.

Nice to see you're talking about me behind my back, MWF. I wouldn't expect anything less you from you, you loathsome, pathetic, worthless little narcissistic bore.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST?

/somethingawful

Fully agree, you light the fire there will be smoke.

Last edited:
^ I wouldn't be surprised if there's more to this than what we can all see.

And although I am loathe to get involved in shit like this (given some of my past performances), I am pretty sad to see Austere banned. When he first returned from a break, I really looked up to him and respected him. He was a lovely guy to chat to about anything. I honestly did think that if anybody ever antagonised him (intentional or no), that he would not take the bait. Either way, will miss his wit, awesome Merc and detailed descriptions of acts that set NSFW on fire (for all the right reasons).

OK, my man Austere got in a battle with MWF, followed by brydie chiming in. So, that's my cue to say "Show Yo Tittaties!". The circle is complete.

Also, you ever notice that when a person gets banned that everyone acts as if that person died? People be mourning and shit. lol

Last edited:
So Austere got banned.

ANYWAY!....

I had a bit of an experience like that when I re-opened my LJ and nuked all of the posts from orbit. I can't believe the way I rationalized away how horribly people were treating me back then.

Hence the nuking.

Ohhhhhhhh well! Hiiiii, current forum! :wave:

The only two forums I can think of that would apply to for me was the Motley Crue forum, which I used when I was a teenager and had so much fun on, but around 2007 maybe live nation took over the web site and redid it. They changed the rules around and more importantly replaced the mods. Totally killed the forum as before they did that like here, they had great loveable mods and that makes all the difference. Really sad.
The other one would be the beetle forum, because I had a fight with one of the mods, interestingly enough not on that forum but here. :lol: I don't really feel like I should be posting there under those circumstances..

Darkshark hasn't logged on since December...

Surely, he can't be busy enough to forget about us. :mad:

Just noticed Ultra_Kool_Dude hasn?t posted since April 4th, 2007 but his profile says his last activity was yesterday.
Weird.

That just means that he visited the site yesterday, doesn't it?
Yes, but he either visited the forum in exactly the same day I decided to check his profile or he?s been lurking for nearly 4 years. Both possibilities are weird.

The only two forums I can think of that would apply to for me was the Motley Crue forum, which I used when I was a teenager and had so much fun on, but around 2007 maybe live nation took over the web site and redid it. They changed the rules around and more importantly replaced the mods. Totally killed the forum as before they did that like here, they had great loveable mods and that makes all the difference. Really sad.
The other one would be the beetle forum, because I had a fight with one of the mods, interestingly enough not on that forum but here. :lol: I don't really feel like I should be posting there under those circumstances..

I stopped visiting Barry Boys in 2005 after some of the creepy British men started going through my high school pictures on IRC. My first forum, and I was probably one of the three Americans there.

Say, where's MWF, anyway? :tease:

He's alive and well and active on FB.....
I finally reached critical mass with my posting habits, and retreated back to Facebookreal life for a while.

I did just go on vacation with BlaRo and some friends of mine, though. Dunno if he said anything about it on here.

Who are you again? :p

I stopped visiting Barry Boys in 2005 after some of the creepy British men started going through my high school pictures on IRC. My first forum, and I was probably one of the three Americans there.

Say, where's MWF, anyway? :tease:

Who the fuck is MWF?