Random Thoughts....

2792722170_dd8aa96acc.jpg

daft punk before daft punk was daft punk

Amanda Stretton is hawt!!! :wub:

Sorry to burst your soap bubble, but... except for the fact that she's married and has two kids. :p

What a coincidence! So's MWF! (Separated, but still legally married.)

In other news, after watching the John Bishop clip that Cap'n 70's posted in the NSFW section, I decided I should check out more of his stuff. So I downloaded acquired the first series of "John Bishop's Britain".
The first episode was okay. I had to watch it twice though before I could understand what he was saying. (Christ he has a thick Scouse accent!) The second episode had me gasping for breath I was laughing so hard. Especially in the sketch where he talks about his early school days:

I was about 12 or 13 when I was at school, and the school phoned me mum and dad up and said, "Look - we think your John's dyslexic. Can you do us a favor? Can you make sure he can carry heavy stuff?"

And that's when living where I lived was such an advantage; cause my Dad had higher aspirations than that, he wouldn't settle for that. We got in the car, we drove half an hour, we got to the Welsh border. We got out at the Welsh border, he pointed at the first road sign and said, "There you go, son - you're not the only one."

And that was followed by a sketch where he talked about his dream of going to a Welsh pub and turning the television to "Countdown". He said, "'Countdown' must make no sense to the Welsh. When she's there and she puts the nine letters up they must all look at each other and go, 'Well, what's the game, eh?'"
:roflmao:

I have a fever of 100.1. No nausea, no stuffy nose, no chest congestion, just an aching body and slightly delirious.

Reactions: LP
Am I the only person who is enjoying this awesome cooler weather in midwest USA? 70ish degrees is awesome, I could live with that every single day.

Believe me, I am pissed that I got sick today, because it is/was perfect out. Yesterday was a bit unsettled, though.

So I'm thinking of trying to take a week or two off work in September/October sometime maybe, and I was thinking of taking a road-trip but I'm not quite sure where to go. Anyone have any suggestions?

Am I the only person who is enjoying this awesome cooler weather in midwest USA? 70ish degrees is awesome, I could live with that every single day.
It has been the same here lately. Way refreshing after a month of 90s
Believe me, I am pissed that I got sick today, because it is/was perfect out. Yesterday was a bit unsettled, though.
Yeah I have been unable to do anything lately and it sucks.

I have a fever of 100.1. No nausea, no stuffy nose, no chest congestion, just an aching body and slightly delirious.

Get well soon broletariat.

You know what's delicious? Super chunky peanut butter that's what.

peanut_butter.jpg

I love peanut butter. I could eat a whole jar of it, but I'm not a huge fan of the crunchy.

And there will be an allergy warning on it saying that it may contain nuts.

We really need a facepalm smiley on this forum.

bloody hell i feel old now. i remember this and wanting the big truck so much. mind you this is from the time when kids tv was great and we had Transformers, Real Ghostbusters, G.I Joe (or Action Force over here in the UK) and so many others.
*takes a walk down memory lane*
[video=youtube;o2Z1yLO9C-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Z1yLO9C-Q&feature=related[/video]

I had that truck (it's called the Rhino), most awesome toy ever, never figured out what happende to it.

@Old lace, that stuff with the monkey ain't Transformers, and I will have an argument to death about it :p

Last edited:
Horrible, horrible hallucinations last night, but the fever broke. At 2 am my temp was up to 102.3, then broke between then and 4 am. Now it is 99.6.

Glad you're feeling better. Plenty of rest and fluids.