What do you do? School (what kind of) / Work (Where)

It's a BMX
27135.jpg

Oh and the AMG issue i can't really do anything about it.Wait, maybe i can throw a brick with your demands into the factory when i visit my grandparents near Stuttgart this winter.

U of Michigan

Studying marketing, although I already own a business.

Holy mother of 1&1/2 year bump batman. :eek:

How on earth did you manage to dig this thread up? :lol:

Last summer, i worked as a city inspector for the city of Montreal, down-town sector.

The summer before, i got an internship as a civil law notary for the canadian federal department of Justice.

I did law school at University of Ottawa and am currently attending the province of Quebec bar. :bangin:

Wish me luck! :unsure:

^good luck ;)

I'm currently at High School but I leave next month (whohoo :thumbsup: )

Then I'm going to do a BtEC in Graphic Design at Norwich City College until i'm 18 which i've got an interview for at the end of this month. Really scared though because i've to show them a portfolio and worried they might not like it.

I have a part-time job on my dad's farm, which is good because he lets me drive a tractor (but they are so bloody slow!)

Is this the record for the biggest thread bump ever :shock:

I work for an American Outsourcing Company on a contract with a Swiss Insurance Company supporting SAP R/3 FI-CO V4.0b in the UK.

Exciting eh? .....

Degree in Marketing Economics
Marketing / Advertiseing Tranee for 2 years
Now working as a Key-Account Manager for a Danish advertiseing firm i Copenhagen
Also do some freelance counseling for danish buisnesses

... Also working on learning German, and i really suck at it - But theres a pay raise if i graduate :D

B.Sc in Information technology management (CIS/MIS...who really cares?!?)
Licensed Realtor
Self-Employed (Retail/Restaurant)

I have an MIS exam on friday, that I failed last year. :lol:

Problem is its a Marketing & MIS course, and well, since marketing isn't really my favourite topic - although its easy - I dont tend to memorize marketing definitios really precisely, which unfortunatelly due to the stupid nature of the exam, is required. <_<

1st year studying Computer Science at TPU (Tampere Polytechnic University).

I guess we're pretty lucky that the goverment pays for all expenses for students, tuition, rent and stuff like that. I get 400? per month for everything, so that isn't too much when my rent is 220?! Books are always free from the library, so that's nice.

It's a topic that will always be debated here.. Sure we pay alot of taxes but everyone gets free school and healthcare.

Will be a first year at University of Wisconsin - Madison for Medicine.

Looks like I'm the only medical person here?

^ think so :-D

heh, well i'll add to the bumped thread :-D

I'm a security systems engineer for a small company.

Graduated with a CS (computer science) degree from Virginia Tech 4 months ago :-D

Skoshi 400euro is not much??? :eek:

That's almost as much as I spend in a month, and I pay 260euro for rent, ~17-18m2 room.

Oh, and I don't get anything from neither my government, nor the dutch government (which is sort of obvious and logical, since I'm a foreigner.)

But even dutch and german student don't get as much per month, dutch students get around 200euros monthly from the government.

One more thing, tuition fee is to be paid here, books are to be paid as well - about 200euros every 2months.

So I think that 400euros is pleanty, if you pay 220 for rent that should be about enough for a month. Especially since you don't have any other expenses (such as books) than food.

One more comparison, Hungary. Rent for a student(room) is about 150euros, you know how much students get? (And not all of them, only if you have above a certain average result.) About 20-30euros per month!!!

I will now stop complaining about what I get from the government as a student :eek:
I get 633 euro a month + I have a student loan that puts me on 957 euro a month, obviously I have to pay the loan back but not till a year after the year I graduate, and it is a cheap loan 4%.

Ohh, and I study chemistry, should hopefully graduate in january :D

I sell parts at Nissan / Subaru dealership. Heres my office:
http://img114.imageshack.**/img114/2732/apr115re.jpg