Guess that car game

No.

Not a Ford

Yep, and the ad includes an annoying kid.

I wonder how people can see a ford focus and things like that in it. I mean the bumper looks a bit square and chunky...so the car must be too.

So to make sure everyone is guessing/searching in the right direction here's a tip.
I quite a big/grand/huge car and it's propelled by more then 2 wheels :p

(hope Mautzel and Magnet won't be mad at me by giving a tip) :rolleyes:

I swear I know this car but the name's not coming to my mind. Wild guess, Range Rover?

well i know that isn't anything with a green oval on it. i'm still thinking japanese pickup...

I swear I know this car but the name's not coming to my mind. Wild guess, Range Rover?

:rofl: Sorry, but this one's just getting better and better - it's not a Range Rover, though I'm sure that the company would be proud if they knew that their car had been mistaken for it. However, it is a 4x4 and it's Japanese. It is sold in Europe, the US (correct me if I'm wrong there), Australia and probably most other places in the world.

Let's finish it off now, here are the major hints again:

It's a Japanese 4x4, so it's not a GRAND Cherokee and it's made by a company that doesn't solely make four wheeled vehicles. And don't even think about it being a Honda!

Now it makes sense... I knew that was familiar because when Chevrolet told the press this year that they were bringing the Chevy Tracker back, people here got furious cause it was the old gen one.

So, to kill it: It's the present gen Suzuki Vitara
story15066-picture21485-L.jpg

And this is what Chevy is re-releasing here:
fotcat171.jpg

Last edited:
OOH YEAH! Spazatao guessed it...my hero :rolleyes:

and wtf @ chevy... can't they be bothered to make a bad car themselve these days ?
Just sticking their badge on someone elses rubbish car....aah well I think that chevy got a reputaion to live up to :p

Last edited:
i can't believe it, i keep seeing pics of that and didn't notice <_<

and wtf @ chevy... can't they be bothered to make a bad car themselve these days ?
Just sticking their badge on someone elses rubbish car....aah well I think that chevy got a reputaion to live up to :p

Yeah, they are getting better and better with that.
Anyway, this is mine:
http://img208.imageshack.**/img208/9329/guessthatgd5.jpg
Should be pretty ease too.

PS- Yes, that is a pink stripe in it!

ford ka.
ka-03.gif

Last edited:
k.

http://img171.imageshack.**/img171/8975/tauntaunqk4.jpg